If we didn't hire Mark richt who would be our head coach rig

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
11 poRsts in and U have started not one but two threads about who our coach shoulda, coulda, woulda been? C'mon son

Advertisement
Would a moderator please merge this thread with the other one so that Mattm can stop his desperate attention-seeking behavior?

Advertisement
Would a moderator please merge this thread with the other one so that Mattm can stop his desperate attention-seeking behavior?
You guys act like a bunch of females.. Almost every posts I see on here is a bunch of people going on here and complaing if they don't like a post or not.. Why would you go out of your way to comment on a posts if you do not like it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You guys act like a bunch of females.. Almost every posts I see on here is a bunch of people going on here and complaing if they don't like a post or not.. Why would you go out of your way to comment on a posts if you do not like it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's not out of our way, it's right on the way.

And if people don't like a post, they can downvote it.

People are more concerned with you starting multiple threads on the same topic. We like to read most of the topics, unless you are filling up the first page with your repetitive threads.

Do us all a favor, don't start new threads. Or just keep it to one per subject matter.

Stop pretending that you are entitled to spread your word diarrhea wherever you choose and that none of us should comment on it.

What’s a “head coach rig”?

Also, I agree, OP needs to stop polluting the board by starting brain-dead threads.

Advertisement
Back