If we beat Florida State...

Advertisement
UNC and @ VT are going to be tough, especially VT on a short week. Those inbreds go crazy for those Thursday night games.

Don't think u can just assume we will but certainly possible and we hold our destiny in our hands, at least until the acccg

Advertisement
UNC and VT will be a tougher test than FSU, I think. All winnable, but will be tough. 12-0 is feasible, but will be difficult. That possibility leans partially on the failure of our opponents to pan out as much as it is how good we are. If we go 12-0 I hate to think of the expectation on Richt & Co. only in his 2nd season here.

proxy.php

Advertisement
We'll beat fsu. We're on a roll, we have the momentum. Just because they've got 2 losses doesn't mean they're a bad team though, this game isn't a guarantee. But we'll win.

Will we win out? Doubtful. Still some tough games left, but I do think we're good enough to beat UNC an VT.
We'll certainly be in those games, we're not gonna get blown out like fsu again UL.

As a jaded Miami fan, having just suffered through the Coker, Shannon and Golden messes (like all of you), I do see us dropping a game we just shouldn't drop. We always seem to lose a game to an inferior team.
Pitt? NCST? Duke?

Like everyone else is saying, if we can run the gauntlet these next 3 weeks, then yes. I think these next 2 weeks will determine the rest of our season. Biggest issue is Clemson in ACC Champ game if we get through the gauntlet.

The next five weeks, we face teams that would be favored fairly heavily over GT, our only real win.

It would be a miracle for Miami to go 5-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't call any home games hard. We are finishing undefeated at home. VT game will be tough and tricky.

We will beat FSU. No D is coaching their defense.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The next five weeks, we face teams that would be favored fairly heavily over GT, our only real win.

It would be a miracle for Miami to go 5-0.
Favored heavily over GT? They gave Clemson a tough game despite not doing anything on offense. They scored and made it 28-21 in the 3rd and we stiffened and they did not score again. I think people are selling GT short. VT not UNC will be heavily favored over them. No way.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back