If Tyler Huntley was our QB what would our record be?

motorcitycane

Senior
I just had a convo with one his cousins last night. Dude is a UM fan and said we’d be undefeated with Huntley.

Y’all agree?

Was he ever a option for UM? Don’t remember this kids recruitment much at all.

Advertisement
I think DMoney wrote some good things about him on his yearly QB report. I’d be curious to see Buck Calvert playing ACC Ball.

He’d be on bench behind Rosier not receiving any coaching from his position coach, and we’d be right where we are now.

Advertisement
I just had a convo with one his cousins last night. Dude is a UM fan and said we’d be undefeated with Huntley.

Y’all agree?

Was he ever a option for UM? Don’t remember this kids recruitment much at all.

He has seen the offense we run? The plays that are called or the BS that can get you benched?

No way

Advertisement
I think we would be better on offense, but undefeated is a stretch in my opinion. He can be inaccurate at times and rely too much on his running ability. Overall, He's a streaky QB who can extend plays with his legs. I do think next year he will be very good at Utah though. The Hallandale triplets are doing good over there in general.

I think we would be better on offense, but undefeated is a stretch in my opinion. He can be inaccurate at times and rely too much on his running ability. Overall, He's a streaky QB who can extend plays with his legs. I do think next year he will be very good at Utah though. The Hallandale triplets are doing good over there in general.

Utah has been trying to get a good hold in Florida recruiting since even before they signed Marcumme Merritt.

Advertisement
It makes sense that Utah (12-8 in their last 20) has more players from south Florida than Alabama does.

Utah has been trying to get a good hold in Florida recruiting since even before they signed Marcumme Merritt.
Their efforts are starting to pay dividends. Next year will be the big pay off. Huntley and Moss will lead them to a Pac12 championship, or at least compete for it. Simpkins has been making plays as of late too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back