If this doesn’t make ****ed off, you’ve checked out

Don't know why we care about the first prediction summary among a wave of them.

It is true that Louisiana Tech is much better with Smith at quarterback. They were 9-1 with him and 0-2 without him. Only loss with Smith was the opener at Texas.

Louisiana Tech is always a wild man team that feeds off emotion. They have lots of talented guys with sloppy linemen and not much discipline. You don't want to get on the wrong side of the momentum against them, as Hawaii discovered in the second half of last year's bowl game.

They were down only 24-21 at LSU in the 4th quarter last season at Baton Rouge. It was a very nervous game for LSU until a 3rd down pass interference penalty kept a Burrow drive alive and LSU scored to bump the lead to 10. Then a late one for 38-21 final.

Advertisement
If I was a betting man, I’d put my money on any team we faced. Literally ANY team Miami played in a bowl. Any ******* team! Lol especially getting points lmao
If 23-3 going into the forth quarter against FIU bothered you, don’t tune into this one. 63-13 we lose HUGE and it’s going to ruin your Christmas and off season.
Diaz “it’s on me” no shiit it’s on you motherfvcker.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-****.jpg

Advertisement
Home game for LaTech, not sure why Miami always ends up with a finger up their *** in these situations. Side note: has anyone else noticed Miami is always the first to travel in a home and home series with any power 5 opponent? Why is that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the players actually come out and play like they want to be there, then we might actually win. I have it on the good authority that the majority of the team didn’t seem to care that they lost to duke. The only one upset was Silvera. He was crying on the field and throwing a fit

as Diaz said “this team decides when to turn it on and off” the fact that they have a choice is the reason he shouldn’t be coach. Or maybe bench those ******* ******* that decide when to play or not
This right here is the very crux of the whole issue with this team. That fact that these players decide when and when not to show up for games based on their whims is an indictment of Diaz's leadership ability. The players don't fear Diaz. He is their buddy and that is the problem. If Diaz is to have any chance of ever succeeding here, he needs to be a head coach the players fear. They can like him all they want but if they don't fear the consequences of disrespecting him with poor effort then Diaz cannot function and this team is doomed under him.

Yeah, its accurate. I forgot about Skip Holtz. Lol. When people said it couldnt get worse after FIU, welp, if we lose this game....... they will say that both father and son beat the Canes. That should go over well.

Last edited:
As much as it feels like this is the truth, normally when we are a dog to a team like that we show up. I'm not counting on it or expecting it, I'm just happy people are picking the other team to win.

Advertisement
Back