If they were to fire Diaz...

Advertisement
Go back and look at his Sophomore season tape. He wasn’t terrible then. He’s terrible now.
I don't recall a moment in time that Hall has been even serviceable. Saban flying a helicopter to his HS is about the only thing he's known for other than picking up the playbook slowly and now being a Barstool gif tackling the blocker instead of the guy with the ball.

Does Lashlee inherit the team? Do they wait until the end of the year to hire? If they were to replace him right away who is available right now? What is our best option and forget Cristobal he is never leaving Oregon for this mess.
That clown Blake would try promote the DC.............

Does Lashlee inherit the team? Do they wait until the end of the year to hire? If they were to replace him right away who is available right now? What is our best option and forget Cristobal he is never leaving Oregon for this mess.
It can't be Lashlee. He's a big reason the team is in this mess. Simpson is literally the "Assistant Head Coach," so he would be the natural choice.

Other than that there's Shoop, who has actual coaching experience.

I don't remember if Likens has HC experience but he seems to be a good and well respected coach.

We can also get crazy and throw in Ed Reed! Let him get his feet wet. He's expressed an interest in being a head coach (but he has no interest in being an assistant). This could be his chance to get some experience and parlay that into a HC position at a smaller school in Jackson State's division.

Advertisement
This team has 10 assistant HC’s, I am sure they can find one.

Well, we will know it is happening when Diaz gets a vote of confidence from James...procedure typical for getting fired.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter one bit. He is a place holder.

Simpson and I honestly think he is the only coach on the staff that can claim he has been a head coach even though that was high school. Think about that for a second. I like Simpson a lot too. Not a bag on him.

Simpson and I honestly think he is the only coach on the staff that can claim he has been a head coach even though that was high school. Think about that for a second. I like Simpson a lot too. Not a bag on him.
yeah .... great call .... pick a crew member of the Titanic to take over as captain !

yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif

Advertisement
Back