If there was ever a time to...

brock

All-American
Make a play at slaton it would be now..... with Herbert committed and gators recruiting in shambles it's the perfect opportunity to try and get him to bump the uga visit and get him to visit here. I don't care what postion he plays at. We all know he has the traits to be an elite lineman. He was shutting the top defensive lineman in the country down at the army all American game. He also looked good at dtackle. Just get him here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Make a play at slaton it would be now..... with Herbert committed and gators recruiting in shambles it's the perfect opportunity to try and get him to bump the uga visit and get him to visit here.

Up vote this

Amen. I would putting the full court press on this kid. "****, want to take the UGA visit? Fine....but don't sign on NSD. Come here and let us show you how we see you in our DL, let us take care of you for a weekend before you pull that trigger."

Then you go insanity ham on his visit.

Is he still set on playing DT? If so, are we not interested in having come in as a DT?

Who is the better prospect of the two?

Advertisement
Advertisement
i see all those sec espn 247 sites crystal balls is mia now, cant find them no where after hebert signed. they erased all their info from today, these guys are a joke and the hate for us is deep!! they had him 100% to florida. just like they got smith 100 to alabama. yes its time to go after all targets especially d lineman we just need two for real deals lineman and it don't have to be wilson and we playing in the playoffs this year. mock my words this staff have that killer instinct and they hungry to compete and get better. so we can just sit back and enjoy the ride it was just last week when i was telling everyone on this site to back off the coaches and look now, whoolah!! lets get them!!!!!

Advertisement
Looks like momentum is developing very positively. Broke through the American Heritage block with a key top player.

i see all those sec espn 247 sites crystal balls is mia now, cant find them no where after hebert signed. they erased all their info from today, these guys are a joke and the hate for us is deep!! they had him 100% to florida. just like they got smith 100 to alabama. yes its time to go after all targets especially d lineman we just need two for real deals lineman and it don't have to be wilson and we playing in the playoffs this year. mock my words this staff have that killer instinct and they hungry to compete and get better. so we can just sit back and enjoy the ride it was just last week when i was telling everyone on this site to back off the coaches and look now, whoolah!! lets get them!!!!!

Oh we will. Don't worry.

Last guy that was projected a guard that we put at St panned out. Just take him let him compete and if he doesn't cut it move him to guard

Advertisement
BEFORE THIS STAFF GOT HERE WE LOOKED LIKE THE JOKE OF ALL D-1 SCHOOLS. YET WE HAVE THESE NEGATIVE SO CALLED FANS SLAMMING THE COACHES BEFORE THE SIGNING PERIOD IS HERE. TELL ME NEGATORS, HOW DID WE LOOK WITH THOSE SAME PLAYERS WITH AL GOLDEN LAST YEAR? HORRIBLE? SHOULDN'T HAVE BEATEN DUKE. AND THE ONLY REASON WE DID NOT WIN MORE GAMES WAS BECAUSE KAAYA COULD NOT RUN WHEN HE HAD 20 YARDS IN FRONT OF HIM, NO POCKET PRESENCE, NO FEET CONTROL IN THE POCKET COULDN'T AVOID THREE MAN RUSH SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GOOD TEAMS DID, DROP EIGHT, NOT WORRYING ABOUT THE RUN.
SO WHEN I HEAR ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT THEY CANT RECRUIT, IT LETS ME KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT MIAMI HURRICANES FANS THIS REALLY THE REBUILDING PERIOD SO BE THANKFUL THESE GUYS ARE FIGHTING HITTING HARD AND PLAYING ON AN HIGH LEVEL. SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T HAD AND A VERY LONG TIME; WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN FLORIDA STATE WITH EASE BUT THE REFS CALLED TWO BUGUS CALLS ON TWO TOUCH DOWNS PAST AND RUN. I M CONFIDENT THAT COACH MR AND STAFF IS TRYING TO BRING TRUE CALIBER PLAYERS THAT CAN LIVE UP TO THE CRITERIA OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. SO LIKE SOMEONE SAID COME BACK 2/2/17 BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THIS MEANS NOTHING ALL THOSE GUYS THAT WANTED TO PLAY FOR MIAMI IS MAKING MONEY IN THE NFL WE HAVE NO IDEAL HOW THESE GUYS WILL PAN OUT WHO WE SAY IS A 5 STAR OR 4 STAR. ITS GOOD TO HAVE TOP TALENT BUT ITS BETTER TO HAVE HUNGRY PLAYERS THATS REALLY WORKING ON A TEAM WITHOUT ALL THAT HYPE, THATS WHAT MAKES A TEAM SPECIAL AND THAT'S THE CODE OF CANES!!!... post this three weeks ago.

BEFORE THIS STAFF GOT HERE WE LOOKED LIKE THE JOKE OF ALL D-1 SCHOOLS. YET WE HAVE THESE NEGATIVE SO CALLED FANS SLAMMING THE COACHES BEFORE THE SIGNING PERIOD IS HERE. TELL ME NEGATORS, HOW DID WE LOOK WITH THOSE SAME PLAYERS WITH AL GOLDEN LAST YEAR? HORRIBLE? SHOULDN'T HAVE BEATEN DUKE. AND THE ONLY REASON WE DID NOT WIN MORE GAMES WAS BECAUSE KAAYA COULD NOT RUN WHEN HE HAD 20 YARDS IN FRONT OF HIM, NO POCKET PRESENCE, NO FEET CONTROL IN THE POCKET COULDN'T AVOID THREE MAN RUSH SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THE GOOD TEAMS DID, DROP EIGHT, NOT WORRYING ABOUT THE RUN.
SO WHEN I HEAR ALL THIS CRAP ABOUT THEY CANT RECRUIT, IT LETS ME KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE NOT MIAMI HURRICANES FANS THIS REALLY THE REBUILDING PERIOD SO BE THANKFUL THESE GUYS ARE FIGHTING HITTING HARD AND PLAYING ON AN HIGH LEVEL. SOMETHING WE HAVEN'T HAD AND A VERY LONG TIME; WE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN FLORIDA STATE WITH EASE BUT THE REFS CALLED TWO BUGUS CALLS ON TWO TOUCH DOWNS PAST AND RUN. I M CONFIDENT THAT COACH MR AND STAFF IS TRYING TO BRING TRUE CALIBER PLAYERS THAT CAN LIVE UP TO THE CRITERIA OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI. SO LIKE SOMEONE SAID COME BACK 2/2/17 BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THIS MEANS NOTHING ALL THOSE GUYS THAT WANTED TO PLAY FOR MIAMI IS MAKING MONEY IN THE NFL WE HAVE NO IDEAL HOW THESE GUYS WILL PAN OUT WHO WE SAY IS A 5 STAR OR 4 STAR. ITS GOOD TO HAVE TOP TALENT BUT ITS BETTER TO HAVE HUNGRY PLAYERS THATS REALLY WORKING ON A TEAM WITHOUT ALL THAT HYPE, THATS WHAT MAKES A TEAM SPECIAL AND THAT'S THE CODE OF CANES!!!... post this three weeks ago.

Another post asking to be mocked. You are on a roll.

Definitely take him. They wanted a second DT, there aren't any available, take him. Stack chips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DID NOT READ!

Advertisement
Back