If there is a surprise tom...Who ya got

skeeter

Junior
Premium
Let's say we get the commits and Williams only...Miss on Bogle and Pickins, and don't take or miss on Emerson.

If Diaz reaches for one more, I would think...Sleeper OL would be my best guess? With a deep sleeper chance of Breion Fuller or Jalen Mitchell? Both are uncommitted as of right now.

And no I'm not predicting anything, and yes I know portal is prob our best bet in the coming days/weeks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d be shocked if we got Pickens

I know that’s against the OP but I mean after chasing haselwood all cycle getting let down and then still landing another 5 star WR? Lol cmon

Toss in the fact it’s not because our WR coach is not well regarded/recruited him prior to coming to Miami... he was at the **** Air Force academy lol

It's taking all my considerable self control not to tell you to go off and fck yourself in the face.

The only decent prediction is absolutely nothing happens tomorrow. Anything else, while possible, is so unlikely as to be a waste of time.

Like this thread.

I hope you die before the first pen hits the paper anywhere in the country then...F**k off junior.

Nobody worried about you.

I’d be shocked if we got Pickens

I know that’s against the OP but I mean after chasing haselwood all cycle getting let down and then still landing another 5 star WR? Lol cmon

I hear ya, would def be a nice surprise.

Advertisement
The official Canes Twitter is posting about adding talent tmrw. As if it’s new guys. I’ll bet there’s at least one coming.

The official Canes Twitter is posting about adding talent tmrw. As if it’s new guys. I’ll bet there’s at least one coming.

Of course they are, it's williams...The whole world has conceded him to UM. Not that we aren't capable of f**king that up, but he is 100% CB'd to UM.

Advertisement
It's taking all my considerable self control not to tell you to go off and fck yourself in the face.

The only decent prediction is absolutely nothing happens tomorrow. Anything else, while possible, is so unlikely as to be a waste of time.

Like this thread.

I can see your 😸 from here. Chill, buddy asked a question and that’s what forums are for.

Or mind your business.

giphy.gif

It's a message board. Relax grandpa

Advertisement
Nah just some friendly death humor in response to your "F**k my own face" humor...I mean I ain't gonna cry or lose any sleep if you do die, but it's all love.

I feel that my wish for you to fck your face, in addition to being flattering, was a more loving statement than you hoping I die.

Advertisement
Back