If there are only 3 spots left and TV is gone....

Advertisement
we aren't getting but i would be more than happy with tavon ross in there. hopefully this horrible weather georgia had last week helps with tavon and lamont.

who knows if valentine is liking the attention and letting people think lsu so he can make a surprise. i am done thinking about him at this point though.

"emi-realistic." Really?

If those three are semi-realistic, then maybe we should throw Rudolph and the top rated DT in the country in there as well.

Advertisement
who knows if valentine is liking the attention and letting people think lsu so he can make a surprise. i am done thinking about him at this point though.

I think hes frustrated with the whole side of Miami and probably going to go to LSU because it was less stressful and peaceful.

Just hope it's not a reach/project/JAG player. Al has has a soft spot silly sense of optimism when it comes to "great character, high motor, very coachable" guys. I would rather keep the scholarships and be down a man or two than get another O'Donnell, King, Hope or Wells for the sake of numbers.

Advertisement
I think its JC Jackson, Galliard, and ......CJ Worton...people are writing him off, but I wouldn't be surprised if he came to the U....

JC Jackson, CJ Worton & a RB. Would love to see Bo come but that isnt likely! Gaillard is likely only going for the "visit". My guess is Golden has something in the works that will surprise people.

Advertisement
CJ, JC, TE from NJ, RB and DT
not sure the last two yet
but sounds like Ross is more likely, Bo less
TV gone, as many thought for more than a few months, Galliard or bust...?

Advertisement
CJ, JC, TE from NJ, RB and DT
not sure the last two yet
but sounds like Ross is more likely, Bo less
TV gone, as many thought for more than a few months, Galliard or bust...?

well TE from NJ is in the house
next up - Worton or JC?
TV visit today???
can this be?

Advertisement
Back