If THE U WAS IN THE SEC

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1501129 said:
So because we were in the SEC we would be good? RANDY SHANNON RING A BELL?

DAMNIT MANE

What does this even mean? Bottom line- if Miami was in the SEC, we'd run it. It's not that hard. We lose all of our top kids to SEC schools....because they're in the SEC..... If we are in the SEC (assuming we get the same "SEC perks") we never lose out on a big time, local prospect- you know, like other top programs that are able to keep their local stars home....

Would love to be in the SEC. Investigation would never have happen. Forget the recruiting, we would have pick of every litter--even Texas and CA. FSU and UF would be finished. Don't care about the heavy competition--**** we get our head handed to us in the ACC. I would rather lose for a couple years in the SEC, then dominate. Problem is the The U actually has players graduate. I think that fails to meet SEC guidlines of not embarising other memebers--Vandy was Godfathered in. Still, would love The U to be in the SEC. Will never happen though, the idiot administration thinks they are figgin Harvard.

You people are delusional, UM could not afford the arms race of the sec and we would be a mid major like Vandy. Remember UM is a small private school where would the massive amounts of money come from. Even in UM's hay day the atheletic dept reveneue was not off the charts hence the move to the ACC, which caused the football team their dominance becuase the overall competition level increasesd.

Yes UM will be dominant again but to say we couod run a gauntlet like the sec every year no chance now winning 3 or 4 huge games a year UM can handle that no problem. Hence why UM turned down the chance to play LSU in the 2014 season opener where we would have a new QB and New oline.

But again when the scheduling is managed well UM can be very successful.

Go Canes

How can anyone take you serious when you say moving to the ACC cost Miami their dominance?

2 incompetent coaches cost Miami their dominance.

And also say Miami will have a new line in 2014. We will return 4 out of our top 6, Flowers, Bunche, McDermott, Feliciano

Last edited:
Advertisement
You people are delusional, UM could not afford the arms race of the sec and we would be a mid major like Vandy. Remember UM is a small private school where would the massive amounts of money come from. Even in UM's hay day the atheletic dept reveneue was not off the charts hence the move to the ACC, which caused the football team their dominance becuase the overall competition level increasesd.

Yes UM will be dominant again but to say we couod run a gauntlet like the sec every year no chance now winning 3 or 4 huge games a year UM can handle that no problem. Hence why UM turned down the chance to play LSU in the 2014 season opener where we would have a new QB and New oline.

Go Canes

One of, if not, the worst post of yours I have seen.

Anyone who thinks Miami couldn't compete, and win, in the SEC is delusional.

Go Canes

How can anyone take you serious when you say moving to the ACC cost Miami their dominance?

2 incompetent coaches cost Miami their dominance.

And also say Miami will have a new line in 2014. We will return 4 out of our top 6, Flowers, Bunche, McDermott, Feliciano

To say we are "ducking" LSU is garbage. Our roster is going to be ******* loaded. I feel like punching someone every time I read the "we are breaking in a new QB" line. What complete and utter horse****.

I think bad coaching, poor playing and off the field issues have hurt us. I think we need to prove as a top team in the ACC before thinking about the SEC.

Advertisement
Back