If the situation was reversed

Dingaan1828

Miss my dog
What if it was David ****sniffs team the was on the wrong side of the penalty disparity, and his team won on that last play. I wonder what his position would be.

Advertisement
We were getting jobbed by the refs the whole game. If the lateral play was duke instead of Miami we would have probably all said "well, that figures."

god knows why he didn't kick it out of bounds lol. would've been the smart thing, he tested us and the officials.

They didn't reverse the "5th down", which was much worse than this.

Miami could say Sirk never scored the final touchdown.

If that had been straight running play, would Walton have been considered to have control? I bet if the ball came out, they would have called it a fumble, if he wasn't trying to lateral it.

Advertisement
I love all of the angst we've caused throughout the sports world, almost feels like the Canes of old.

If the situation was reversed, the exact same thing would have happened. This is the first game in the month of October we didn't kick it out of bounds on a kickoff, save for last week, because we wanted to be the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked.

The ACC might have come out with the same report and suspended the officials, but the media would have been like:

'well, that is how the game goes sometimes. Don't leave it in the officials hands.'

Advertisement
Back