If the 'CANES...

AntwanJ wasn't around today when we came back and won...what are the odds he comes back as soon as TTU takes a lead in game 2 (hoping they don't)?

**** Or he might be busy at work :cool:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Super
Regional

HERE WE COME!
Beauprez!!!!!! Let's do this!!!!

Last edited:
Same old negative banter. Old no matter how educated!
Get past the negativity. Look at what he's saying and see if you can actually deny the facts he comes up with. If you can rebut them, then do so. If not, then STFU, and maybe you'll learn something.

I am starting to think that you don't like user names with TX in it...
I'm starting to think you've got about 10 of them. ******* troll.

Same old negative banter. Old no matter how educated!
Get past the negativity. Look at what he's saying and see if you can actually deny the facts he comes up with. If you can rebut them, then do so. If not, then STFU, and maybe you'll learn something.
16.jpg

BWCD, you just got owned!
I don't see how that has anything to do with the factual things that we do badly on the baseball field. We're ACC Regular Season champs...and that's great, but as AngryIbis pointed out...when you see bad baseball and point it out...that's a fact that you're observing. People seem to want to turn a blind eye to that, and call for bannings when folks point it out.

So...yeah. Zero pwnage there. Especially when we followed up that Regular Season title with a dud in the ACC Tourney where we looked more like Miami Ohio than Miami (FL). Folks seem to forget that.

I hope to dear baby jeebus we win today. Rooting hard for it. But you folks need to chill the fvck out and look at things as they are and not JUST the positive 24/7.

I'd like to help anyone who is confused.
This is a University of Miami team site.
The University of Miami is playing for a trip to the Super Regionals RIGHT NOW.
Texas Tech is the team we are playing.
The team we hope loses today is TEXAS TECH
Go Canes
After the Game please feel free to kill each other.
Until than…. Enjoy YOUR Miami Hurricanes :stormwarning:

Advertisement
[QUOTE[/QUOTE]
But you folks need to chill the fvck out and look at things as they are and not JUST the positive 24/7.[/QUOTE]

I hope you see the irony in that.

But you folks need to chill the fvck out and look at things as they are and not JUST the positive 24/7.

Hey--I'll admit I'm ****ed. Dumbass can't understand that I didn't just update the BCC game all day yesterday and rig up my laptop to my TV for my own health. I did it because I love the Canes.

I don't like having my love for the Canes questioned just as much as any of you.

So...fvck him again. And let's run these Red Gheydars on a rail back to Wacko Waco where they belong. Maybe tx can be there to suck them off and console them.

But you folks need to chill the fvck out and look at things as they are and not JUST the positive 24/7.

Hey--I'll admit I'm ****ed. Dumbass can't understand that I didn't just update the BCC game all day yesterday and rig up my laptop to my TV for my own health. I did it because I love the Canes.

I don't like having my love for the Canes questioned just as much as any of you.

And let's run these Red Gheydars on a rail back to Wacko Waco where they belong.
270.gif

AntwanJ wasn't around today when we came back and won...what are the odds he comes back as soon as TTU takes a lead in game 2 (hoping they don't)?

I was watching WatchEspn on my phone, thank you, and I wasn't in a place where I could stop and type messages. I am thrilled that we won. I have already booked a room at the Courtyard Inn on LeJeune for next weekend, hoping we pull this one out.

Advertisement

I was watching WatchEspn on my phone, thank you, and I wasn't in a place where I could stop and type messages. I am thrilled that we won. I have already booked a room at the Courtyard Inn on LeJeune for next weekend, hoping we pull this one out.
You and tx splitting a room?

No, I don't like places that have hourly rates.

****, I was gonna have you split his head open along with the room.

****, I was gonna have you split his head open along with the room.

Wow... keep talking Internet tough guy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back