If the 'CANES...

txcane80

Sophomore
Banned
If the 'CANES pull it out and win two games today, AntwanJ306, will you please leave this board for one year?

Advertisement
If the 'CANES pull it out and win two games today, AntwanJ306, will you please leave this board for one year?

I'm pretty confident that we won't need to discuss that. Texas Tech is about to go into day three of their weekend-long shutout against us.

How about this......if we put up a goose egg in these last two innings, you, CTCANE, and bomb have to go on an "alternative lifestyle" cruise together.

I'm pretty confident that we won't need to discuss that. Texas Tech is about to go into day three of their weekend-long shutout against us.

How about this......if we put up a goose egg in these last two innings, you, CTCANE, and bomb have to go on an "alternative lifestyle" cruise together.

So, is that a yes?

Hey Antwan, I have a serious question. I'm not trying to start anything between anyone, this is an honest question. But why root for the Canes to fail? What good does that do? Like I said, this question isn't intended to be mean spirited in any way, I'm just curious. Don't you want the Canes to succeed? I get that you're sick of Morris, is that the main reason? That goes for all Canes fans that have been down on the team recently.

Well, there's one game in the books! How confident are you now as you cheer against "your" 'CANES? It may be time to discuss you parting ways with the board for one year.

Advertisement
It may be time to discuss you parting ways with the board for one year.
You're the only one discussing it. Takes two to tango.

And how about you leave the board?

No bet/conditions...just leave.

I am not the one who invades just about every page of every thread to spew anti-cane sentiment... it is clear he has an agenda. I started one thread. If you don't like it, don't open it. With his nonsense, it is affecting good threads.

Hey Antwan, I have a serious question. I'm not trying to start anything between anyone, this is an honest question. But why root for the Canes to fail? What good does that do? Like I said, this question isn't intended to be mean spirited in any way, I'm just curious. Don't you want the Canes to succeed? I get that you're sick of Morris, is that the main reason? That goes for all Canes fans that have been down on the team recently.

My take: I am not down on the team. That being said, I don't like bad baseball so if I see it, I will likely point it out and get fired up about it. If there is a pattern, I'll probably reference that too. But if it is November and Morris gets a slice of pizza at the Big Cheese, I won't question his decision making over the stromboli and liken it to not stealing in a key spot.

I am also a believer that anything that does not help further you goal, actually delays you reaching your goal or takes you further from it.

Antwan's commentary on the baseball team doesn't touch the tip of the negativity of the rest of the boards on the site.

I am not the one who invades just about every page of every thread to spew anti-cane sentiment... it is clear he has an agenda. I started one thread. If you don't like it, don't open it. With his nonsense, it is affecting good threads.
You started one thread, but you've had countless dumb posts in the 133 you've put up so far.

People freak out about Antwan wanting him banned and all, but no one calls out 90% of the Football board folks who post the same way...interesting how that works.

At the end of the day, he brings more insight and facts to the baseball threads than ANY of the rah-rah pom-pom holders who post a "Go Canes!" before every game...and that's all they post. He needs to stay for that and that alone. So, fvck off. He's got his opinion like everyone else. Deal with it, or GTFO.

Advertisement
Well appears others have the same issues with a couple folks. At some point we all have to realize , maybe it is me!

You started one thread, but you've had countless dumb posts in the 133 you've put up so far.

People freak out about Antwan wanting him banned and all, but no one calls out 90% of the Football board folks who post the same way...interesting how that works.

At the end of the day, he brings more insight and facts to the baseball threads than ANY of the rah-rah pom-pom holders who post a "Go Canes!" before every game...and that's all they post. He needs to stay for that and that alone. So, fvck off. He's got his opinion like everyone else. Deal with it, or GTFO.

So, I guess you are cheering for TX Tech also then... he says the same thing over and over again. That is a fact.

So, I guess you are cheering for TX Tech also then... he says the same thing over and over again. That is a fact.
Dude, fvck you.

I posted the updates for the B-C game yesterday, watching the game on ESPN3 streaming from my ******* Laptop to my TV. So yeah--I guess that means I'm not rooting for the Canes.

Where the fvck were you?

Advertisement
ok let't get back to what's truly important
GAME 7 begins at 4:10
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
C
A
N
E
S
Canes!
16.jpg

Same old negative banter. Old no matter how educated!
Get past the negativity. Look at what he's saying and see if you can actually deny the facts he comes up with. If you can rebut them, then do so. If not, then STFU, and maybe you'll learn something.

Advertisement
Dude, fvck you.

I posted the updates for the B-C game yesterday, watching the game on ESPN3 streaming from my ******* Laptop to my TV. So yeah--I guess that means I'm not rooting for the Canes.

Where the fvck were you?

I have been watching the games but by your logic, since I don't post, I am less of a fan than you, right?

Same old negative banter. Old no matter how educated!
Get past the negativity. Look at what he's saying and see if you can actually deny the facts he comes up with. If you can rebut them, then do so. If not, then STFU, and maybe you'll learn something.

I am starting to think that you don't like user names with TX in it...

Advertisement
Back