If somebody doesn’t get Chan Gailey out my face!

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
He’s a walking trash bin. Who throws screens into obvious man coverage? Tua literally has thrown one ball that’s over 15 yards all game.

Advertisement
Chan's game planning is a surprise to you?

He's the guy that decided to use short passes to the RBs in freaking Buffalo, in the snow. He is the primary reason the Bills moved from Lynch to Spiller. Genius.

He getting the Lashlee-King treatment. Fitzmagic can’t save us today. Tua doesn’t look comfortable, he’s floating all his passes. He has a stronger arm than that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, I don't even know what to say.

They don't run the same offense when Tua is in as when Fitz is in. They clearly trust Fitz to throw down the field, it's as if they don't trust the kid at all. It also doesn't help we have one of the worst collections of skill position players in the league.

So I have two thoughts

1. Is this their admission they chose the wrong QB? Are we taking a QB with the Houston pick. I mean if that's not the thing, then Gailey is just an *******. Let the kid run the same scheme Fitz does, if he isn't capable THEN you make plans accordingly.

2. Let me repeat what I said earlier about next years draft and/or free agency.....just drafting a WR at Houston's pick IS NOT ENOUGH. This team needs MULTIPLE offensive playmakers. So some combination of Chase/Smith with the Houston pick PLUS signing someone like Godwin in free agency AND/OR taking a second WR or even someone like Pitts with our second first rounder (Pitts might require a trade up).

Frustrating as **** to watch this.

I mean if all he’s doing is dumping it because the play call is ****...
Abysmal offense. Yes, Chan is trash but Tua is hesitant to throw deep because he’s not seeing Alabama open. And when he does, his receivers drop it. It’s not like he’s purposely sabotaging Tua. There’s not as much trust as with Fitz. Chan doesn’t trust Tua. Tua doesn’t trust his receivers. Tua is also conservative as the playcalling in that he doesn’t want to turn the ball over. That’s good but it results in him holding the ball too long. He will never see Alabama open in the NFL.

Also some of his throws have not looked good today.

Advertisement
How bad is the Dolphins qb situation when you are lamenting Fitzmagic not playing LOl

Get Tua the f out of here and Gailey.

same old dolphins, just hoping to be a wild card team. BS

But @HighSeas and @miamicanephins told me it was all Tua’s fault?
There you go with the hyperbole again.

It's not hard to isolate QB play from their environment. Tua hasn't been good this year. It's very simple.

Watch Deshaun Watson dominate behind a leaky OL with Coutee, Hansen and a rookie off the bench. Or Joe Burrow gutting out drives getting hit every play. Good QBs overcome adversity, so even if your theory was correct it doesn't hold any water.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back