If season is canceled...

Advertisement
6CFC897C-F1BD-47E6-8DA9-97EC9E594F57.gif

Advertisement
People keep talking like they want a canceled season on here not knowing how that's going to hurt our roster and recruiting. Like with the underclassmen coming back what would that be 7 incoming freshman receivers, 7 safeties, 6 DE's just big log jam

With that being said no way these large group 5 conferences miss the fall season too much money plus players and coaches want it

Advertisement
If I had to bet money on it out of my paycheck I would on them having a fall season and not canceling it to be honest, just knowing how the leaders run this country their pushing children back in school, people want money so bad they will push for it long as players and coaches are on board. Now will they finish the season 100% is an entirely different subject.

If I had to bet money on it out of my paycheck I would on them having a fall season and not canceling it to be honest, just knowing how the leaders run this country their pushing children back in school, people want money so bad they will push for it long as players and coaches are on board. Now will they finish the season 100% is an entirely different subject.
no one is pushing kids back to school. kids need to go back to school. nothing out of the normal of kids going to school. back to business pediatric association said kids need to go back to school. normal flu virus more deadly to kids than the wuhan virus. fact of life. we have to live with it. move on.

Advertisement
no one is pushing kids back to school. kids need to go back to school. nothing out of the normal of kids going to school. back to business pediatric association said kids need to go back to school. normal flu virus more deadly to kids than the wuhan virus. fact of life. we have to live with it. move on.
Kids going back will spread this virus more then just about any other way.kids are not going to respect the mask thing just look at georgia already pics coming out of crowded hallways barely any mask.btw you make it sound like these kids live alone when they catch it there bringing it home to somebody

Advertisement
People keep talking like they want a canceled season on here not knowing how that's going to hurt our roster and recruiting. Like with the underclassmen coming back what would that be 7 incoming freshman receivers, 7 safeties, 6 DE's just big log jam
Dude,
The world is in the middle of a pandemic that’s likely to kill 500,000 Americans or more before we gain immunity; while you and others bury your head in a bowl of cereal because football is not a guarantee🤷🏾‍♂️.

I have a 42 year old previously health cousin placed on a ventilator yesterday because of this virus! But we talking about a **** football game! Amazing!!!! Thousands dying per day while football becomes a priority for some!

With that being said no way these large group 5 conferences miss the fall season too much money plus players and coaches want it
Athletic departments can’t afford to not play. You probably have the top 30 schools that are making a profit during normal times. Wisconsin estimates a loss of 100mm. U have 85 man rosters . If u need to play 3rd string or walkons , you play them. No doubt that some teams will have to. They might play in stadiums with a 1/4 of stands full but it’s better than the hit of losing all ur revenue. I can see G5 schools cancelling because they don’t have as much to lose but not the P5 schools. The vast majority of an athletic departments costs are fixed so they don’t go away by not playing. You are still paying for sxholies, meals, coaches , facilities etc.

Yeah its that simple. What a clown

Dude,
The world is in the middle of a pandemic that’s likely to kill 500,000 Americans or more before we gain immunity; while you and others bury your head in a bowl of cereal because football is not a guarantee🤷🏾‍♂️.

I have a 42 year old previously health cousin placed on a ventilator yesterday because of this virus! But we talking about a **** football game! Amazing!!!! Thousands dying per day while football becomes a priority for some!
sorry for your cousin but statistically that's extremely unlikely. 42-year-olds die of cancer and heart disease and accidents and other contagious diseases everyday in much greater numbers.

This is a really bad pandemic. But it's one we typically get every 40-50 years for thousands of years. Life goes on. Try your best to protect those most at risk, which are certainly not college athletes.

Advertisement
Back