If Richt was planning on retiring, is it too big a story to keep it quiet?

mbuendia

Freshman
I know I know...but let me dream for a second.

Manny leaves for Temple and we promote from within which surprises many. This after not even conducting a national search.

Recruiting takes an unprecedented nosedive even by Folden/Shannon standards.

OCs are being snatched up left and right.

There are other small signs but could Richt announce his retirement after the bowl game or am I just wishing for a fairy tale ending?

Advertisement

Manny leaves for Temple and we promote from within which surprises many. This after not even conducting a national search.

There are other small signs but could Richt announce his retirement after the bowl game or am I just wishing for a fairy tale ending?

Wishing for a fairytale

It would be pointless to promote banda/patke if richt was just gonna retire anyway.

Keep dreaming. As bad as Richt's performance has been this season, him retiring immediately after the bowl game would be gross malpractice. There are no Lincoln Rileys on this staff who would be able to take over.

Advertisement

Shannon and Golden never had a class this bad. Stop trying to blame others for Richt's **** ups.

If only, but the way we do things we would have seen Diaz get the shoulder tap and stay to take over.

Advertisement

Nothing that you said is a signal of him retiring. It would be exactly the opposite

0073710_0-1.Jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am starting to believe idiots grow on trees, or at least on Grassy Incarnate.

Totally hopeless and future again is bleak. You have a fan base that even if Rick did step aside they would demand Manny gets the HC gig along with Ken Dorsey as the OC.

The players are worse than the fans and last time we listened to them we got Clappy and Randy. They also wanted Gary Stevens over Erickson but back then we had an AD with ********s who knew better.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back