If Richt loses to Pitt

D

deleted3746

He'll be the first Miami coRch since Lou Saban to lose 5 games in a row.

Golden, Shannon, Coker, Butch, Jimmy, Howard, never lost more than 4 games in a row.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Let me do a preemptive strike on behalf of the Corch loving Don Bailey Jr defenders...

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

Yes, Richt has been awful but you guys are crazy if you don't see the glaring lack of talent and depth on this team
This program is a complete disaster from top to bottom. You know it's bad when the only guy you can point to as a difference maker is the punter.

Yes, Richt has been awful but you guys are crazy if you don't see the glaring lack of talent and depth on this team
This program is a complete disaster from top to bottom. You know it's bad when the only guy you can point to as a difference maker is the punter.

The "disaster" here is the playcalling. There's enough talent on this roster where we can say we had no business losing 4 games in a row to the 4 teams we just lost to.

Let me do a preemptive strike on behalf of the Corch loving Don Bailey Jr defenders...

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

Saban beat #20 Tennessee in his first year...That same #20 Tenn team went 10-4 that year and was above average.

He followed that up with 4 straight losses, one of them including Louisiana Monroe who were a 6-6 sun belt team.

We loss these games cuz Richt's offense looked terrible...and I'm not saying he is Nick Saban, but it's not the end of the world.

Advertisement

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

Saban beat #20 Tennessee in his first year...That same #20 Tenn team went 10-4 that year and was above average.

He followed that up with 4 straight losses, one of them including Louisiana Monroe who were a 6-6 sun belt team.

We loss these games cuz Richt's offense looked terrible...and I'm not saying he is Nick Saban, but it's not the end of the world.

That Bama team improved from the prior regime.

Our team is regressing and may lose more than a team that had essentially no coaching.

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

Our team is regressing and may lose more than a team that had essentially no coaching.

This team improved defensively...The offensive execution digressed...Also, I will continue to back both sides of the argument by mentioning the previous year, Golden went 4-3 before getting fired, probably would've loss to Duke if Artie's mom didn't die. We are a 5-7 team last year if we weren't pushed by the Death of Artie's mom and motivated by Larry Scott....they had something to play for after getting rocked by Clemson. We also know that the offense would be alot better if the play calling improved, or if our OLine actually blocked. Last year there were 2 many problems to count, and the saving grace (as someone mentioned before) was that last year we had an unusually high amount of forced turnovers.

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

This team improved defensively...The offensive execution digressed...Also, I will continue to back both sides of the argument by mentioning the previous year, Golden went 4-3 before getting fired, probably would've loss to Duke if Artie's mom didn't die. We are a 5-7 team last year if we weren't pushed by the Death of Artie's mom and motivated by Larry Scott....they had something to play for after getting rocked by Clemson. We also know that the offense would be alot better if the play calling improved, or if our OLine actually blocked. Last year there were 2 many problems to count, and the saving grace (as someone mentioned before) was that last year we had an unusually high amount of forced turnovers.

And we regressed on offense with 10/11 starters returning.

I like your bullchit you threw in there about a 5-7 team. Your post lacks any logic and reasoning, there are "2 many" issues to count.

Advertisement

First year
O Line
Kaaya
Clouds
Probation
IPF not done yet

I like your bullchit you threw in there about a 5-7 team. Your post lacks any logic and reasoning, there are "2 many" issues to count.

I agree that we are not a better offense...But maybe KEEPING those starters is the reason why we still suck...who knows.

I agree that we are not a better offense...But maybe KEEPING those starters is the reason why we still suck...who knows.

Why are we regressing on offense against a weaker schedule?

Last edited:

The "disaster" here is the playcalling. There's enough talent on this roster where we can say we had no business losing 4 games in a row to the 4 teams we just lost to.

Delusional. Wake up.

Advertisement

Golden, Shannon, Coker, Butch, Jimmy, Howard, never lost more than 4 games in a row.

giphy.gif

Have to ask fan cheese what Chaney's offensive game plan is before answering wher we lose to Pitt.

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Have to ask fan cheese what Chaney's offensive game plan is before answering wher we lose to Pitt.

Better than asking a Richt nut hugger that followed that low energy slug from UGA to UM. Please go back

Why are we regressing on offense against a waker schedule?

Same crappy players learning a different offense and not executing the plays. Skill players suck when the OL can't block for more than 3 drives a game.

Johnson never lost more than 3 in a row (end of 84.)
Erickson never lost more than 2 in a row.
Davis lost 4 in a row in 97 (games 2-5)
Coker lost 4 in a row in 2006 after the team got demoralized by the FIU brawl.
Shannon lost 4 in a row at the end of 2007.
Golden lost 4 in a row at the end of 2014.

Miami fans since 2010:
-Why is Mike James starting over Duke? We can tell he's a beast after Boston College game !
-Duke is always injured, I would rather have a healthy RB than him
-Yearby is the slowest RB ever
-Walton has no vision
-Edwards runs too high
-Kaaya has no accuracy
-Morris can only throw deep
-Jacory is an interception machine
-Why is Duke on KR if he keeps getting injured?
-Why won't Elder Return kicks? We dont need him injured but its worth the risk of bringing some life into the team
-Why is Malcolm Returning kicks? He's useless
-Why is Berrios catching punts? Too conservative, not explosive enough
-Ok...someone want to tell me why Alex Gall is still on the team?
-Why is Odogwu starting over St Louis? He's obviously the worse lineman...too many personal fouls
-WHO TF KEEPS LETTING ST LOUIS BACK ON THE FIELD!?
-WHY DO THEY KEEP THROWING IT TO RASHAWN SCOTT IF HE KEEPS DROPPING IT? AT THIS POINT IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE'S OPEN
-Clive Walford can't catch for sht, why is he even starting? (Before senior year)
-WHY IS KACY RODGERS STARTING!? WHERE IS THE BACKUPS
-#25 should be banned, fck dallas crawford
-#6 shouldn't be allowed on the plane, fck Carter
-#26 should stop wearing that number, he's a disgrace
-WHY IS SEREMENE STILL THE KICKER? IT KEEPS GOING OUT OF BOUNDS
-Malik Rosier should start over Brad Kaaya at this point
-Corn Elder should stick to Nickel back, he's proven that he can't handle being a boundary corner
-Miami should stop running a pro-style offense and start recruiting DT QB's, its the only way to win these days. Bama doesn't count.
-WHY IS TRACY HOWARD STILL ON THE FIELD!?
-Don't let Kaaya back on the bus after that sack

Did I miss any?

Advertisement
Back