IF OUR OFFENSE IS AS ADVERTISED...

Advertisement
So you’re saying running the same 4 plays hurt the offensive line since the D knew what was coming?

I really dont think people understand just how simplistic and archaic that prehistoRicht offense was last year...

Remember original Tecmo Bowl? 4 plays and if you guessed right the whole D would basically sack the QB at the same time? ...

... Staying away from predictable play calling alone will make the line look that much better.

... it's not easy going from a prehistoric 1 page 6 play offensive playbook to a modern 50 page with 50 plays. ...

I have a strange feeling that our offense will be a lot better this year simply due to the fact that we won’t be running the same 5 predictable plays.

:richt:

Most here jumps need to realize our first game is against a good sec defense.it's also the first game for a hc and offensive staff with a totally new offensive philosophy and possibly with an inexperienced qb.just hope some of you don't go off the deep end if the offense doesn't perform like you expect it to straight out of the gate.going to take some time and games before this team settles in and gets acclimated to the new offense.it's not easy going from a prehistoric 1 page 6 play offensive playbook to a modern 50 page with 50 plays.
With our talent I'd take running 12 slightly executed plays over 5 sharply executed yet predictable plays.

I'm most curious to see who our starting TB is. I'm leaning towards Dallas but lingard and Harris are more talented IMO. Also curious who is on the field more, pope or Mallory assuming the starting WR are JT4 and KJ
they will run both by the way 2 te sets and 3 -4 wr sets even empty sets cause enos did at Arkansas . guys will get time. if earn it. as for tb. to start spring will be dallas, don't count out cam davis. they really loved him last year. i think it doesn't matter to me dallas/davis/lingard all play a lot

Advertisement
Shows how smart you are .both scenarios you stated would be a losing
Shows how smart you are .both scenarios you stated would be a losing one.
You're a complete idiot and in time please bump this post, Diaz basically did to our offense what the 4-3 did to our defense. We had Rosier at Qb, our offense was so trash, look a the pick six in the bowl game, SCREAMS predictably and defensive opportunity. Its no fvckin way our offense is gonna be as bad or worse. ****... Fvckin Pussimist. 😂

I'm an idiot your the one who's basically saying 12 plays half *** executed that no one is coming is better than 4 well executed plays everyone knows coming.that's like ****ing in the wind then try to tell everyone it's raining outside because you're all wet.

We won’t see the full potential of this Offense until we get a Muthrrfuggin Offensive Line.
PERIOD

3 things, no matter who was coaching the o-line this year they're going to have better athlete's overall, they'll be in better shape and the majority of them have a more aggressive mindset. The o-line will look something like this left to right might be scaife, donaldson, gaynor, reed and campbell/kennedy with Zion making a name for himself for next year. If we end up getting 2 guys that can play tackle equal too or better than scaife than scaife will take over one of the guard spots, we're going to start to be fine on the o-line talent wise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back