If Orgeron gets canned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moffit must be 80 years old.. slightly older than Mccloud.

He's slightly older than THIS McCloud...

1633371441277.jpeg

Woodward's top 2 at this point are Kiffin and O'Brien. Orgeron will get sacked for cause due to NCAA violations and given around $7M to disappear. Napier is on the list but he's farther down. Woodward is a big name whuuah. Napier isn't a name. He's an accomplished duffle bag dropper turned G5 Head Coach.

Advertisement
I say we throw a bucket of cash at Tommy Moffitt. See if he'll come back
Yeah but I doubt tommy gets fired regardless. He's one of the premier s & c people in the country. WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF KYLE CAUSE HIS NUTRITION PROGRAM IS WORSE THAN MOST PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOLS THAT TAKE SPORTS SERIOUS... At this point we'd be better off just getting kfc than what he does. Feeley(who came in with an entirely different approach)I once thought would be great for this job. But he immediately started brown nosing to everyone and anyone in a position of power and stopped challenging the kids to reach their goals. As long as a kid goes 20mph we make sure to tweet about it and have the kid take pictures with one of Kyle's 20mph milkshakes... S&c and nutrition need to be synonymous at a far higher level than what were currently at. Like to see them changed immediately.

Moffit is 54.. Hired by Saban. Taken from Miami....

Bio said he graduated from Tennessee Tech in 1986.

If he was 22 in 1986 that would make him 57 going on 58. Not too old but his youngest son is a senior in HS that is going to enroll at LSU next year.

Dont see him leaving

I doubt Orgeron gets fired this year. Probably next year if anything. He still has the stench of a national championship on him.
LSU’s administration cares a lot more about winning than UM’s. They have no choice with a fan base that big and that vocal.

He’ll be gone if they’re under .500 in the SEC.

It’ll be a cordial firing as long as Coach O doesn’t go ballistic to the media when he gets the news.

Probably do something like name the recruiting lounge after him with a big ceremony in a year or two.

But I thought Coach O went 15-0 and was great? So does he suck?
No like Dabo and Jimbo if they don’t have a elite qb they are trash. Clemsoning was a real thing before Watson followed by Generational talent that looks like a chick. LSU will get top talent no matter the hc but jimbo and dabo are just great recruiters. Jimbo is still using sabans LSU binder and no one coaching under him is ever anything good. Dabo has had a great dc who is content to not be hc and that has helped him.

we need a coach who can install discipline, tackling technique and develop players. A hc who will force oc or dc to change style to utilize best talent. That’s why I like clawson or o Brien. I don’t think mario is the answer. Get clawson, you win minimum 10 games next year and if we are winning n dolphins are mediocre or terrible the program will be selling more merchandise and tickets n the s fl 5 star high 4 star will be easier to get. whoever comes better keep trob on staff so we don’t lose these dbs committed & help with not losing true talent to the portal.

Advertisement
Yeah but I doubt tommy gets fired regardless. He's one of the premier s & c people in the country. WHAT WE REALLY NEED TO DO IS GET RID OF KYLE CAUSE HIS NUTRITION PROGRAM IS WORSE THAN MOST PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOLS THAT TAKE SPORTS SERIOUS... At this point we'd be better off just getting kfc than what he does. Feeley(who came in with an entirely different approach)I once thought would be great for this job. But he immediately started brown nosing to everyone and anyone in a position of power and stopped challenging the kids to reach their goals. As long as a kid goes 20mph we make sure to tweet about it and have the kid take pictures with one of Kyle's 20mph milkshakes... S&c and nutrition need to be synonymous at a far higher level than what were currently at. Like to see them changed immediately.
@Poopscoop We both know Tommy ain't coming back to UM...

Advertisement
How is LSU's physicality not with the times. They're been getting outcoached not outmusceled.
not just power, although i think bama beats lsu there, but speed has improved and i believe # of injuries and their severity have gone down with bama's new guys

Advertisement
Back