If only Manny Diaz had the balls ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear Santa,

I want a genuine replica Miami turnover chain, TD rings, and a T shirt with Manny Diaz photo on it .. That's all I want .

Thanks

Asshurt12

If you don't like it then let the thread ride to oblivion then...
Otherwise, thanks for the bump.

I get it, you dont feel important unless you start another thread of the same garbage bull**** that's allready been started in countless threads allready today. Enjoy your 15 minutes

Saban can instill fear in his players hearts. Our players start goofing off when seeing Diaz come to the practice field.

Last edited:
Saban has a record of accomplishment that his players respect and Diaz has ....... never mind.

Advertisement
Saban has a record of accomplishment that his players respect and Diaz has ....... never mind.
Do you know that some coaches can still do that even without prior accomplishments? Ask Brett Romberg about players' reactions when Butch Davis walked into Green Tree. He didn't have any "accomplishments" at that time. Seriously, call in his radio show and ask.

Last edited:
Yeah Diaz is *** but just make sure when you want to hold little Nicky's balls for admiration, you mention all the cheating and bagging that baga does to help little Nicky to obtain that record of accomplishment.

Yeah Diaz is *** but just make sure when you want to hold little Nicky's balls for admiration, you mention all the cheating and bagging that baga does to help little Nicky to obtain that record of accomplishment.
get lost you dipstick... no one around here likes Saban or Bama but I don't have to justify giving respect where its due to your dumbass and just stop with your "bags" obsession to alibi for Miami's pathetic corch and program.

Advertisement
Do you know that some coaches can still do that even without prior accomplishments? Ask Brett Romberg about players' reactions when Butch Davis walked into Green Tree. He didn't have any "accomplishments" at that time. Seriously, call in his radio show and ask.
Super Bowls?

To be like this instead of giving us propaganda b.s
I would have more respect... Just saying...

It's ironic that you post those videos in a sly attempt to discredit & chastise Manny but the content of the videos actually vindicate him and give credence to everything that Manny has been preaching as plaguing this team. And those are two of the best to ever coach football.

Case in point, the 2:39 video of Saban talking about Georgia Southern handing it to an Alabama team full of future NFL players and running it down their throats for 300yds (like vs GT). And Mora's rant on 5 turnovers (4int) in their own territory costing them the game, just like our game vs VT.

No matter how "talented" your squad is, you won't beat ANY team if you don't play with discipline, tackle properly & execute your responsibility play in play out on defense. Nor will an offense convert drives into points if you turn the ball over multiple times a game creating easy scores for the opposing squad. And for good measure I'll toss in neither will you win games missing chipshot FG attempts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
To be like this instead of giving us propaganda b.s
I would have more respect... Just saying...

8748A099-DE1B-416E-AB2A-311FB826DCC4.gif

get lost you dipstick... no one around here likes Saban or Bama but I don't have to justify giving respect where its due to your dumbass and just stop with your "bags" obsession to alibi for Miami's pathetic corch and program.

Telling someone to get lost on a message board....interesting. Sure about the dislike for Saban and the SEC around here ? Plenty of sec cucks around here like yourself. I’m the dumbass when your’re the one laying praise at the feet of a cheater and his dirt bag inbred program ?? ...Okay.

I don’t have an obsession with bags to try and justify the state of the program, a lot of things need to change but if you don’t think bags can turn a program around in a heartbeat then your a ******* fool. I wonder how you would feel about your idol’s results if he were coaching say Tulane, Purdue, or Northwestern.

Advertisement
Back