If Norton and Mcintosh leave, who are our starters at DT?

Advertisement
Willis? Ford? Seems pretty thin behind them.

Hopefully one of them stays. Don't think Norton is ready.

To become elite we need DL and OL to stay until they are seniors much like the Bamas of the world. We have always had a problem with losing people early.

I don't know, but I know a guy that's in charge somewhere that might have something lined up.

Norton isn't ready , he disappears at times. Mac is gone.

Don't know why you got negged. But you're right. There's no chance McIntosh is back next year. That kid's been arguably the best DT in the conference this year and has 3 years of consistent tape.

There is so much nonsense in this thread. Jesus.

Garvin is never moving to DT. Period. Johnson will likely slide inside on passing downs ala Chad.

Advertisement
Norton isn't ready , he disappears at times. Mac is gone.

Don't know why you got negged. But you're right. There's no chance McIntosh is back next year. That kid's been arguably the best DT in the conference this year and has 3 years of consistent tape.

Whoever down voted me doesnt watch games , or has his head stuck up his as s. Mac stays affecting the game, in the run and pass. He's consistent every week. He's going to be a huge loss.

Norton comes in spurts , there's times I forget he's even there. Then when I watch the replays I just follow him, he's feast or famine most of the time.

He's a good player i don't see a top 3-4 round plater yet. And consistency is the main reason.

Can we worry about this in a few months?

Unbelievable we are in the middle of ND week and people are worried about DT depth for the spring. JFC!

It's a message board you dolt. Go put your tampon on.

Oh cool, thanks for explaining that. So we can have another thread about this when they declare for the draft? And then another one when we get to spring? Your mother should have swallowed you.

Advertisement
Bethel gonna be a beast. Former basketball player, too If I recall. I remember he said this when he commited:

"I did not choose Miami to 'continue a legacy.' I chose Miami to create my own destiny, to provide the best for myself, and most importantly, to bring back that lost Swagger. Thank you, and goodbye!"

Advertisement
Back