If Miami wins a bowl game

Hey, I was **** happy about that WVU win! I was hammered as **** in a freezing cold shed in CT watching that game with way too much cash laid on our boys. When Ahmon took that slant to the house I almost jumped through the roof of that thing! LOL Ahhhh, good times.

Advertisement
Hey, I was **** happy about that WVU win! I was hammered as **** in a freezing cold shed in CT watching that game with way too much cash laid on our boys. When Ahmon took that slant to the house I almost jumped through the roof of that thing! LOL Ahhhh, good times.
Did u bring russell athletic apparel to work the next day and show all your co workers

I keep saying it, Manny always talks about standards. If we have standards we dont accept any these bowl game invitation. **** I would self impose a policy of minimum 8 wins to accept a bowl bid. Only bad can come from these games. We either lose to an inferior team or beat them in a fasion that might give punks like enos some fake leverage.
ACC would have 3 bowl teams under that standard. ACC would quickly lose TV contracts and not be a power 5 league.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like the independence bowl or walk-on’s bowl

do they show the trophy around?View attachment 104270
DEE785A3-3B20-44DA-85D2-12FAB5948F10.gif

Advertisement
Bahahaha!!!
If we....... hahaha! Win?!!! I watched in consecutive weeks the worst football from this program I can remember. Dating back into the 90s but those teams had heart.. 95-99..
sure show the trophy around (I know it’s a joke) but show some **** inspiration... desperation... any **** thing but what we have seen in the past 2 weeks

Any bowl we go to will be handing out coupons for 2 for 1 rally burgers instead of a trophy...

Advertisement
Back