If Miami loses is Richt the national corch of the week?

Green5

Band
Banned
Kelly has been the runaway corch of the year in CFB through 7 games. Does losing to the corch of the year make you corch of the week?

Advertisement
I am unhappy with Mark, but he did ont take over a NC team. Golden was like an abusive husband and the team is a damaged wife. Mark will get benefit of some time. That said, losing at Miami is a career killer. If you can't win here, the world knows you cannot coach.

I am unhappy with Mark, but he did ont take over a NC team. Golden was like an abusive husband and the team is a damaged wife. Mark will get benefit of some time. That said, losing at Miami is a career killer. If you can't win here, the world knows you cannot coach.

How is Kirby smart doing, taking over Richts team for the last 15 years? See how that works? Let's stop the "he took over Goldens team" crap.

Advertisement

How is Kirby smart doing, taking over Richts team for the last 15 years? See how that works? Let's stop the "he took over Goldens team" crap.

So you're another guy who believes that 15 years of failure and an undeveloped roster can be fixed in one offseason?

Advertisement

horrible comparison, uga is loaded and we aren't... richt would've won 10 easy at uga this year.

Advertisement

So you're another guy who believes that 15 years of failure and an undeveloped roster can be fixed in one offseason?

Yes, cafe con leche on the street side doesn't do it anymore. Perhaps, a caffeine I.V?

Last edited:

Richt's got an impressive resume as a coach. He's also had solid recruiting classes with no apparently lack of depth on Georgia's roster that we're aware of.

Miami has massive holes in the secondary and receiving depth. We also have no suitable tacks on the offensive line as the previous staff recruited nothing but guards. Which was made apparent during Fall camp.

Advertisement

Nobody said the team was crap. I said it was damaged by Al and it was. I am not defending Mark, just stating the simple fact that he WILL be given a benefit a some time. I am not giving him the time; I expected much much better. Will could have gotten this coaching out of Butch with the hope of much better recruiting.

Advertisement
Back