If Miami goes with...

fraggle

Senile Senior
a youth movement and we see improvement week after week as they develop and we still lose more games plus we recruit a top class...would you still be anti-Manny? or want one more year to see these new players perform, a change could fill the portal and we'd be starting over?
I expected TVD and Garcia to shine but the other youngsters were a pleasant surprise. They need to play, if they don't see more action I'll be very disappointed. If today was a hint of our future (BIG ?) then changing might be worse than waiting...if they don't get playing time, that to me is a negative, especially at QB. I am willing to suffer but see them grow into the talent they showed today against better competition. ???????????????

EDIT: I don't want to see Wiggins drop another wide open pass that would've been a TD...

Advertisement
Advertisement
hot doggie.gif

10-2 headed into the ACCCG......that's the only way CMD sees 2022 as UM head coach. So yeah, run the table or it's a wrap

Advertisement
a youth movement and we see improvement week after week as they develop and we still lose more games plus we recruit a top class...would you still be anti-Manny? or want one more year to see these new players perform, a change could fill the portal and we'd be starting over?
I expected TVD and Garcia to shine but the other youngsters were a pleasant surprise. They need to play, if they don't see more action I'll be very disappointed. If today was a hint of our future (BIG ?) then changing might be worse than waiting...if they don't get playing time, that to me is a negative, especially at QB. I am willing to suffer but see them grow into the talent they showed today against better competition. ???????????????

EDIT: I don't want to see Wiggins drop another wide open pass that would've been a TD...
If Manny loses more games, he’s not signing a Top Class. This isn’t his first year and recruits want to see results on the field. Bringing Mario will land a top class.

Advertisement
Back