Can we predict any staff?

1638597289417.png

Per 247:
1638596816909.png

1638596788405.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt we're gunna be stealing recruits committed to Oregon. I'd be much more interested in stealing players through the portal like Flowe or some ****

Hopefully that LB from alabama. Don't know how good he is but we need something to work with

Advertisement
I recall hearing Williams had a horrific time on his visit here and was completely uninterested. Too bad because it would be nice to get in with those Duncanville boys that always look like monsters in the trenches
If true oh well. We can land that FIU transfer and land someone else whether portal or February signing day I'm sure. Big time o line recruiting I'd what Mario does so I'm not worried.

It'd be nice for Mario to take a swing at Armella since he's all over the place it seems like, see if he can make any impact there

Advertisement
Staff.

Mirabal.
McClendon

Recruits.

Kelvin Banks OL. Total stud at a crucial position who is from Texas so it's not cross country.

Devon Jackson LB. Stud LB that we recruited.

Jalil Tucker CB. Total stud at need position and went to Lincoln HS in San Diego so he knows Keyshawn Smith.

Jahlil Florence CB. See above

Advertisement
Staff.

Mirabal.
McClendon

Honestly, I hope he brings Coley as wideouts coach lol. I’d love to have him on staff..especially if we are upping that recruiting budget. I just don’t want him calling plays. But as a WR or TE coach? Absolutely.

And I don’t see us taking any of Oregon’s commits. I hope I’m wrong but probably too late for that.

He got exposed with inept QB play. He could not recruit his own QB, coupled with a lackluster defense. Baker(Texas&am), Kyler(Texas&am), Hurts(Bama).

Holy **** the fax.
Agree Riley is very, very good but not a God. Top 5 HC IMO.

And, transfers are recruits too. Schools don’t draft from the portal.

Advertisement
Back