If Manny is smart

M3N

Senior
1. He’ll clean house offensively besides Hartley.

2. Hire a top OC.

3. Hires a real STC

4. Hires a top notch S&C coach. Preferably a Moffit/ Hatch disciple.

5. Hire butch as an AHC/ recruiting “analyst” whatever you want to name him.

Advertisement

2. Hire a top OC.

3. Hires a real STC

We already have jess simpson as an Associate head coach, which i like. I like the idea of butch davis, but he will not leave his HC position to become a recruiting analyst.

2. Hire a top OC.

3. Hires a real STC

Lol wishful thinking

We already have jess simpson as an Associate head coach, which i like. I like the idea of butch davis, but he will not leave his HC position to become a recruiting analyst.

Technically we don’t have anything until Manny states otherwise. Just saying.

1B636443-3710-41B5-A927-A939AB1E742F.gif

Advertisement
I doubt Manny takes advice from a someone that still dresses like Soulja Boy and is over 40 not to mention mentally ill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny suffered because of these offensive coaches no way he keeps them around, if he's smart

Your smoking crack again.

Coley has nothing to do with that offense. He is the bag man on staff. Nothing more noting less
They not just paying coley 900k or close to it to sit around and do nothing . He’s the qb coach there and co oc.

Advertisement

2. Hire a top OC.

3. Hires a real STC

Well if the rumors are true, it already sounds like #1 and #2 above are ****ed. Here's hoping it's rumor bs

I would like to bring back James Coley as OC. His play calling wasn’t bad. He’s also Fromm’s QB coach.
They not just paying coley 900k or close to it to sit around and do nothing . He’s the qb coach there and co oc.
Only knock on Kaaya was he wasn’t mobile. Ohh and couldn’t win the big game. A lot of people hated on him, but check the UM record books. You will see his name. RPO wasn’t his friend under Richt and the line was horrible. I was just making a suggestion about Coley. I didn’t think he was a bad OC for us. Georgia didn’t give him that pay raise for no reason. They don’t want to lose him.

Advertisement
Back