If Manny is a true boss..

TheChosenOne

Senior
and not another Al Golden. He fires Enos after the season. Don't even waste time trying to hope a ONE MILLION OC HIRE will get better. He shouldn't be trying to get better he should ALREADY be good and he's honestly worse. This feels like Richt's offense but with motions in it. Just admit you got fleeced and fooled by the words "Spread Coast". Dust off and find someone new to run a TRUE spread offense even if he's cheap or we'll be finding someone new in 4 years. Anything is better then this Richt 2.0 offense. LOOK at UCF, Florida, and FSU to some degree. How did they get the memo that they needed to evolve to a spread offense but we didn't? Matter of fact, we went backwards we're running Wisconsin's offense. We're already behind the 8-ball, Manny. We don't need another stubborn f*ck up as a coordinator and you know it. Don't let Enos waste 2 years as the OC under your watch. He been running this SAME EXACT offense since he was the HC at CMU in 2010! Expecting him to change everything he knows about offenses in 1 off-season is a waste of time. Even if he changes, at best, we will see what we saw in 2018 when Richt tried to "change" his outdated concepts to "look" like a "spread" offense. How did that work out? Wasted a Manny's best defense going 7-6. Manny isn't dumb (hopefully). From a philosophic and schematic standpoint there is no way he is looking at this offense from a field level, film, and statistical standpoint and thinking to himself "we can compete with Clemson with this offense" or if this is even "cutting edge". And if he does think that then he is the disease.

Honestly, I triple dog dare Manny to say that Williams success is the reason having Enos is worth it (while the rest of the offense including the play calling itself is complete sh*tshow). If Jarren was in a true spread he would be putting up Heisman numbers but instead he has his back turned to the defense routinely getting sacked because by the time he can surveys the field a defender on his lap.

Tell Barry to GTFOH to. He'll probably leave if Enos is canned. I question Barry's evaluations of practice. Herbet was the RT for majority of camp then a week before the UF game he put Campbell in who must of have given up at least 4 sacks, blown up most of our run plays, and about 8 QB pressures AND BARRY KEPT him in the entire game. At least Searles would bench guys. Barry is also starting a true freshman at LT who CLEARLY isn't ready to play. Not to mention one of our highly touted OL has left because of it. It one thing to start young players and be correct but if you aren't you risk older guys leaving and younger guys confidence being shot if benched. So Barry can GTFOH. With the OL coach vacated find someone or contact Art Kehoe. Listen, I'm not the biggest Kehoe fan out there but at the VERY LEAST he'll have us pushing around the Duke's and CMU's of the world along with some other coastal teams. Kehoe would also look even better with a spread OC who hides the OL flaws.

I'm still in wait and see mode with Baker but he lost us the UNC game with that terrible call. Our run defense is better but we need to find a way to maintain our aggressive play up front while stopping the run the way we have been. Also a little bit to much zone. Our DBs have been terrible IMO to start the season. Those recruiting misses are starting to show especially at Safety.

Last edited:
Advertisement
and not another Al Golden. He fires Enos after the season. Don't even waste time trying to hope a ONE MILLION OC HIRE will get better. He shouldn't be trying to get better he should ALREADY be good and he's honestly worse. This feels like Richt's offense but with motions in it. Just admit you got fleeced and fooled by the words "Spread Coast". Dust off and find someone new to run a TRUE spread offense even if he's cheap or we'll be finding someone new in 4 years. Anything is better then this Richt 2.0 offense. LOOK at UCF, Florida, and FSU to some degree. How did they get the memo that they needed to evolve to a spread offense but we didn't? Matter of fact, we went backwards we're running Wisconsin's offense. We're already behind the 8-ball, Manny. We don't need another stubborn f*ck up as a coordinator and you know it. Don't let Enos waste 2 years as the OC under your watch. He been running this SAME EXACT offense since he was the HC at CMU in 2010! Expecting him to change everything he knows about offenses in 1 off-season is a waste of time. Even if he changes, at best, we will see what we saw in 2018 when Richt tried to "change" his outdated concepts to "look" like a "spread" offense. How did that work out? Wasted a Manny's best defense going 7-6. Manny isn't dumb (hopefully). From a philosophic and schematic standpoint there is no way he is looking at this offense from a field level, film, and statistical standpoint and thinking to himself "we can compete with Clemson with this offense" or if this is even "cutting edge". And if he does think that then he is the disease.

Honestly, I triple dog dare Manny to say that Williams success is the reason having Enos is worth it (while the rest of the offense including the play calling itself is complete sh*tshow). If Jarren was in a true spread he would be putting up Heisman numbers but instead he has his back turned to the defense routinely getting sacked because by the time he can surveys the field a defender on his lap.

Tell Barry to GTFOH to. He'll probably leave if Enos is canned. I question Barry's evaluations of practice. Herbet was the RT for majority of camp then a week before the UF game he put Campbell in who must of have given up at least 4 sacks, blown up most of our run plays, and about 8 QB pressures AND BARRY KEPT him in the entire game. At least Searles would bench guys. Barry is also starting a true freshman at LT who CLEARLY isn't ready to play. Not to mention one of our highly touted OL has left because of it. It one thing to start young players and be correct but if you aren't you risk older guys leaving and younger guys confidence being shot if benched. So Barry can GTFOH. With the OL coach vacated find someone or contact Art Kehoe. Listen, I'm not the biggest Kehoe fan out there but at the VERY LEAST he'll have us pushing around the Duke's and CMU's of the world along with some other coastal teams. Kehoe would also look even better with a spread OC who hides the OL flaws.

I'm still in wait and see mode with Baker but he lost us the UNC game with that terrible call. Our run defense is better but we need to find a way to maintain our aggressive play up front while stopping the run the way we have been. Also a little bit to much zone. Our DBs have been terrible IMO to start the season. Those recruiting misses are starting to show especially at Safety.
How much is this advice worth? A head coaches salary?

Last edited:

😂 😂😂 you sound big mad. Your one of the suckers who thought we was getting 12-0. You thought the offense would just run **** with a freshman QB and tackle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

:oops::oops::whistle:

F81E0616-5973-4673-B713-C361E2B875DE.gif

Advertisement
I hated hearing that kind of manipulative talk from a former girlfriend and former friends

"If you love me you'd do this or get that" OR IF you were really my friend you'd help me out or do this "

GTFOH! with that BS

So IF Manny doesn't do everything you asked he's F'd up huh?....well as everyone can see Manny can F up on his own

Bottom line I'd prefer he make those decisions on his own because he is the boss...you just may not like his decisions.....but he's the boss. Judge his performance as the boss as you wish

Advertisement
Back