If Kaaya played with a concussion

Advertisement
The Frog took a much more sever beating. And he was very obviously concussed after the DJax assault.

This.

Is this a joke? Is this the new cute excuse thats going to be touted around all week for Kaayak now?? FSUs QB almost had his head twisted off by Norton. The kid was hit 2x as much as Bard was, concussion and half a dead throwing arm and was still able to carve us up when it mattered.

Yeah. It's pretty sad that we're relegated to looking for fcking excuses all the time.

Kaaya showed toughness rebounding from a couple hard hits. He just didn't show much ability to make plays. You can be relatively tough and still be unable to make enough big plays to carry your team. Kaaya can't get over that hump.

I've rallied for him, but I'm done. I said before the game this was his chance to carry his team to a huge win, and he failed.

It's show me time from here on out with that dude. No more rallying for this dude. He was supposedly strapped by having Coley as his OC. Now it's the OL fault and head shots and everything else.

He was terrible. Big hits happen. Every QB takes them. How You perform after a hit is how you should be measured. Kaka clearly gets rattled and wilts. He went 3-0 four times in a row. FSU freshman QB also took a pounding. He responded by leading his team to victory.

Yup

if kayaa was concussed and didn't go through and clear protocol testing then Richt has a major problem on his hands

if he underwent and passed the protocol then he was ok to play

whether Kayaa got concussed or not isn't some thing Richt gets to determine

if kayaa was concussed and didn't go through and clear protocol testing then Richt has a major problem on his hands

Richt can only make a decision based upon what the medical personnel tell him. Evan at that point, the decision is not his alone. It is based upon the recommendation of the team doctor who also consults with the AD.

Advertisement
He was terrible. Big hits happen. Every QB takes them. How You perform after a hit is how you should be measured. Kaka clearly gets rattled and wilts. He went 3-0 four times in a row. FSU freshman QB also took a pounding. He responded by leading his team to victory.

He got hit so hard he lost a moler tooth. Do you understand how hard you have been to be hit to lose a back tooth. The fact that he was able to finish the game was a miracle.

Francois took a bigger beating and somehow managed to not lose any teeth.

Francois didn't make one difficult throw the entire night. Fisher actually schemes to get guys open. It's mostly one read then if not open dump it to cook. Very simple but our fans think he's Tom Brady out there

Richt can only make a decision based upon what the medical personnel tell him. Evan at that point, the decision is not his alone. It is based upon the recommendation of the team doctor who also consults with the AD.

If Richt played a guy who the doctor just told him failed the concussion protocol then Richt and the university would be in deep trouble and I suspect Richt would be very soon looking for something else to do on weekends.

Advertisement
There is no way kaaya wanted to come out of that game... he no doubt got hit very hard against Thomas. He threw a clutch pass on 4th and put his team in the position to tie it up

Advertisement
Back