If Jimbo bolts to LSU and UM & FSU are open at the same time

He'd be a complete buffoon to make that move without some absurd extenuating circumstance, like severe NCAA sanctions

Advertisement
Jimbo isnt a good coach but he won a titke because of recruiting like every other great recruiter, they win with those differwnce makers. Talwnt and difference makers r two wayyy different things.

jimbo is one of the best gameday coaches in the game. excellent halftime adjuster and playcaller.

yall are crazy. It isnt just recruiting.

Jimbo can eat a bag of d**ks for all I care, but give him credit. You are, by definition, a good coach if you can win a NC with players that you recruited. I'm not sure what else you could ask of the guy. And to say that Rapey Raperson won it for him...well no s**t, who wins a championship without a good QB? But does anyone think that we'd have a 6th NC if winston had come to Miami? Winston may have been the spark plug, but fsu won that title by have a ton of talent 2 deep at every position, along with some good coaching, and that's all on Jimbo. Remember how coley and denofrio were al's fault? Well Jimbo gets credit for hiring good coaches, just like al gets the blame for hiring sucky ones.

As long as FSU didn't land Chip Kelly I am good. If they Landed Chip Kelly that would worry me big time. To me Jimbo is a Les Mile Clone. Has the number one or two recruiting classes but drops 3 games a year.

Winston saved Jimbo

If you thought FSU was owning us for elite recruits before, just let them land Chip and see what happens. :eek:

Advertisement
If Jimbo leaves, I would anticipate that the skeletons are about to come out of FSU's closet in the national media. Aside from that or something personal related to his divorce, Fisher leaving to LSU doesn't make much sense.

If Jimbo goes to LSU watch FSU hire Miles....Secondly if Jimbo goes, FSU gets the coach we should have gotten---It's just that simple--Watch it play out.....

Advertisement
Back