If it's monkey boy

I will spend every penny I should be spending on season tickets for a banner at every game.
Last year was first year I didn't buy season tickets since 86.

Advertisement
nah...just burn your **** and fed ex it to Blake....thats what I am doing

I am going to pay for signature so I know he fuggin gets it

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm a pretty open minded guy, and I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, but in this case I'm with you. I'm 100% done with my Canes if he's hired. And I'll probably end up in jail after the next Canes basketball game, presuming Blake James is there.

Advertisement
If it's Schiano, goodwill will be getting some Canes gear

Same here. I am DONE with this program and this school.

Goodbye and good riddance no matter who we hire. You're not a true fan and definitely not an alum.

This times a million. I mean why are people so soft with no loyalty.

**** YOU BUDDY!

It has nothing to do with being loyal.

It has everything to do with returning what the Admin is giving.

If they've shown me over the course of 12 years that they gave NO ***** about the program.

Why should I?

Hiring Greg Chimpo would be the same as dragging the program into the alley and kill it.

They hire that **********, or some other under-qualified **********, and I'm done for good.

If it's Schiano, goodwill will be getting some Canes gear

Same here. I am DONE with this program and this school.

Goodbye and good riddance no matter who we hire. You're not a true fan and definitely not an alum.

This times a million. I mean why are people so soft with no loyalty.
Agreed. There may be better options that Schiano but I'm going to give him a chance. People grow and learn.

Advertisement
Chance to do what?

The guy is a .500 coach.

Nothing innovative about him. Just a guy.

If the hire is Schiano, I will be so disappointed. Its that simple, this whole process is going to be huge disappointment.

I will get my diploma in May 2017 and then I'll forget all the pain this football program has cost me in my 20 years.

Advertisement
Back