If it rains hard on Gameday

motorcitycane

Senior
Early forecasts show that it may indeed rain for us week 0.

Rainy games are fun. Ball security becomes that much more important with fumbles and things like that.

If the game started off or ended with heavy rain....like Duke 2018 or Georgia Tech 2017 who benefits more?

Miami or UF?

I’d say Miami because UF is already going to have a tough time against this defense. If it’s pouring out and they become one dimensional I don’t think they’ll be able to score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weather should never be an excuse. Never watched a game yet that both teams were not playing in ths same weather conditions..

Advertisement
Tailgate moves
1566212760742.png
under the tents for a few minutes. Ribs will still be delicious and brews at 33 degrees.

DeeJay has fumble issues so the rain won’t help that. If our OL is not improved we will have trouble running so that won’t help.

We need the pass to set up the run Saturday unless our OL is drastically better.

Clear weather would be preferable for Jarrens first start.

Mud and blood just you couldn't ask for anything more gives goose bumps still, brother when you trained till you vomit out your nose in the off season like Navy Seal training (example) you look at your opponent and giggle for the feast to come.

Yesterday at 1:00 95 degrees out in South Florida doing my walk to Tropical Park went by Southwest senior high I stopped and stared at the practice field hands gripping on the fence hard thinking of the days past doing crabs all fours the length of the field all alone then sprint roll sprints and some other stuff escapes me now.
I remembered the crabs because I knew I'd blow groceries doing these.

I knew no matter who I faced season long never worked harder then me period......YES MUD AND BLOOD BRINGS A SMILE :)

GOCANES

Advertisement
Guys I know the weather in Florida lol. I lived in Miami for 5 years. I was just saying if it’s raining which team has more of an advantage given personnel and playing styles....my thoughts is Miami because of the defense.

Yes a week away from gameday is completely inaccurate. Just entertaining possibilities. You don’t like it don’t come in the thread on that fucc ****.

Plus rain games are fun for whoever has played in them. Snow games too.

Advertisement
I checked the weather, it’s supposed to rain a few hours before the game but not during the game.

Advertisement
Back