If in 1 of the last 3 games...

caneaddict

Senior
we look flat and in trouble, lets just tell Malik to fake an injury so we get a pass and stay in the top 4

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It is kind of stupid that the committee gives a pass to Clemson for losing because of their QB being injured.

Meanwhile the best RB in the ACC has been injured since the F$U game and our best WR has been hobbling on one leg most of the year and they are like "meh".

Advertisement
It is kind of stupid that the committee gives a pass to Clemson for losing because of their QB being injured.

Meanwhile the best RB in the ACC has been injured since the F$U game and our best WR has been hobbling on one leg most of the year and they are like "meh".

Different set of rules brother, different set of rules.
and just wait, if we don't steamroll the next two a drop would not surprise me, **** the media is already starting with the "let's see how they do without that rabid night crowd" bullspit. Like somehow that was an unfair advantage...madding.

How quickly we went from "Miami has no stadium, no fans and no atmosphere" to "Miami's atmosphere is too much of an advantage."

Even funnier is how many of them are looking for a way to get OSU in with their two horrible, blowout losses.

Different set of rules brother, different set of rules.
and just wait, if we don't steamroll the next two a drop would not surprise me, **** the media is already starting with the "let's see how they do without that rabid night crowd" bullspit. Like somehow that was an unfair advantage...madding.

How quickly we went from "Miami has no stadium, no fans and no atmosphere" to "Miami's atmosphere is too much of an advantage."

THIS right here is mind numbing lol So sad that all I can do is laugh at their idiotic logic lol

Everyone wants to beat bama and rule the college football world

We have to rule the conference first. No place better to start then beating clemson, the team that embarrassed our juniors and seniors two years ago

Advertisement
Knew right away when I read that there’d be a slew of posters that miss the sarcasm

Advertisement
Back