If I'm golden...

5XNC

Senior
I make one last call to lane and even Wilson, as much as hate him, and tell them we have cook (if we do) and they can commit tonight or be stuck going to uf. I'm all for keeping sofla kids here.
And I'm sure maybe they aren't high on lane and u tell Wilson u can come as safety.

Advertisement
Doesn't mean they never wanted him. Maybe they just knew it wasn't gonna work out. Would love to see the uf class call apart.

Advertisement
if i'm lane, how long until i make the call and say "coach golden, i effed up, let me in"?

if i'm lane, how long until i make the call and say "coach golden, i effed up, let me in"?

I think you're on the correct thought process. At this point Hermon is either going to show everyone how stubborn he is or how well he can adapt to change in life.

i don't like wilson, but, he is a legacy and if it helps wreck the uf class of south florida commits, i'd take it. ****, call lammons too.

Advertisement
We have never offered Wilson (even as a S), why would we want him now?

EXACTLY

ONLY A RECRUITING NEWB WOULD SAY SOMETHING SO STUPID AS TO OFFER A KID THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN INTERESTED IN NOW AFTER NOT DOING IT OVER A YEAR JUST FOR THIS REASON

STOP WITH THIS NONSENSE ITS ONE OF THE DUMBEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY VAST 20 SOME YEARS OF FOLLOWING RECRUITING

Advertisement
Bakas seems to think Lane is still very much in play for Miami.

I think it's a long shot, but seems like something has changed to give the staff a reason to move forward with him

Bakas seems to think Lane is still very much in play for Miami.

I think it's a long shot, but seems like something has changed to give the staff a reason to move forward with him

LOL, probably the fact that Cook is going to bail on UF and leave him hanging in that dumpster fire with a new OC and no clue what's going to happen there. Only question is, does Cook stay home, or go to Trailerhassee.

Here's the thing. If Im Golden, I make a run at Lane. Say look, you guys can still play together, we want you, all is forgiven, we've always wanted you, yadda yadda, let Lane save face, maybe getting in Lane's head, he decides to jump on the bandwagon and him and Cook help push eachother this way.

Advertisement
We have never offered Wilson (even as a S), why would we want him now?

I would love to see Quincies face when after signing day he is notified that he will most likely be a safety and at best get some play time on special teams in 3 years.

I make one last call to lane and even Wilson, as much as hate him, and tell them we have cook (if we do) and they can commit tonight or be stuck going to uf. I'm all for keeping sofla kids here.
And I'm sure maybe they aren't high on lane and u tell Wilson u can come as safety.

I think cook will put lane in play imo.

Lane is not an option... yall's some hard headed porsters

He wants to leave Miami

We never even recruited Wilson at all ..at all...it was more than not offering him...we never even recruited him

I don't want that punk Quincy, he made his bed now he has to lie in it...If I'm Golden I'd still take Lane but a **** no Quincy, he's a cancer for a team

Quincy and tha Gata's deserve each other

Advertisement
Back