If Houston beats FSU

Advertisement
Regardless of whether Houston wins or not, Herman's probably on UT's radar. I'm not sure he would go though too be quite honest. He's had plenty of schools looking at him and I'm pretty sure UT kicked the proverbial tires. Now that Herman's making $3 mil per season with his new contract, I honestly feel he's trying to create a monster in Houston. I have to respect the man.

Advertisement
Regardless of whether Houston wins or not, Herman's probably on UT's radar. I'm not sure he would go though too be quite honest. He's had plenty of schools looking at him and I'm pretty sure UT kicked the proverbial tires. Now that Herman's making $3 mil per season with his new contract, I honestly feel he's trying to create a monster in Houston. I have to respect the man.
Is he an OSU alumni?

I'm about sure he'd leave if offered the UT job.

1. They could offer a **** of a lot more money than $3 mil
2. Way more resources
3. I think Texas is about as close to a dream job for Herman as there is. I know the state has always been one of his big recruiting areas.

Cant believe strong still has a job to top it all of his recruiting class is horrible. Hes 7th in recruiting in the state of texas alone. U heard that right

Is he an OSU alumni?

Don't think so.

Advertisement
Man, I argued with fsu all the way up till this game. They were saying Houston stood no chance. Lmfao. I got screenshots. I'm ready to go in when clock hits 0:00.

I told them Houston would dig in that ***.

Advertisement
**** yeah, Cook just fumbled. FSU gettin the shlt kicked out. I'm thoroughly impressed with UH. I know it's early but I'm hoping it lasts.

Advertisement
What happened to the "Herman doesn't have enough experience, spread offense doesn't work" crowd?

Advertisement
Back