If he saves his job

504CANE4LIFE

Recruit
I would hope he see that he needs to bring a DC. Those kids are still playing hard for each other and that says something about Manny hate him or love him. He wasn't stubborn when the offense needed a change hope he does the same for the defense cause he might just keep his job if they keep on.

Advertisement
I would hope he see that he needs to bring a DC. Those kids are still playing hard for each other and that says something about Manny hate him or love him. He wasn't stubborn when the offense needed a change hope he does the same for the defense cause he might just keep his job if they keep on.
JFC- we lost to UVA and UNC and beat two bags of *****. Just can this guy so I can stop reading him saving his job. He WASTED another year or this program with the unprepared crap he put in the field for two months.

I'm pretty sure even Manny can see his double duty as HC and DC is not working out. I forgot that Blake Baker didn't move on until 1/28/21. Manny must see that not firing Blake immediately after the bowl game was a mistake and really tied his hands to get a suitable replacement so late into the new year.

How could he not see the precipitous drop of his defense over the past couple of years? They were a top 30 defense in the 4 years from 2016 - 2019, but fell to 51 last year and 97 so far this year.

Advertisement
JFC- we lost to UVA and UNC and beat two bags of *****. Just can this guy so I can stop reading him saving his job. He WASTED another year or this program with the unprepared crap he put in the field for two months.
I know who beat us, it is what it is and there's a chance he could save his job. Man up and get over that ****. If it happens I hope he make the move to make the team better period. Whoever on the sideline, I'm going to want the team to win cause I can't control what will be done. I hope he is gone but if not I will cheer for them and hope it all comes together like it did for Butch.

No one will come work for a lame duck coach. He should have been outta here 2 weeks ago and we’d all be talking about the hope for the future with these last two wins.

Let's say he keeps his job let's just say....how is he going to convince kids to come here when he and the AD are in the hot seat? No elite kids will verbal here cause they know he's fuqed....then u ***** up this class and then u have another rebuild that will take forever for the next guy. We need a Stewart but he's not going to come. So waiting this long is a complete failure by UM unathletic department. We are just delaying the inevitable and ******** the next regime big time and wasting possibly a good QB that can win with a competent staff if they can get the elite talented playmakers of sfla.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back