if golden wants to help recruiting.

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
someone who is more plugged into the hs scene and who many of you know told me "Golden doesnt have to fire Donofrio, if he just got rid of franklin and williams it would help big time with recruiting." so many of us have been correct about these two, they have to go from recruiting and a technique standpoint.

Advertisement
Golden doesn't want to help recruiting. He doesn't want to change his staff. He doesn't want to win games. He wants his buyout.

Frauden has checked out, the only thing that matters to this loser is paydays.

Changing the assistant won't matter, he will be bringing someone else in to teach the same scheme d backs and d lineman don't want to play. The new guy will be forced to sell the same patty cake frog stance keep the line backer clean but don't make plays bull****, and drop back 20 yards and don't get beat on the deep ball crap. High school kids want to attack, get stats, and get drafted high, and if that is how our d line and d backs play how is that going to happen, regardless of who is trying to sell them?

Golden has never fired anyone in his career I dont think. Havent been able to find any evidence of it. Guy refuses to fix things, thinks its a + to be loyal to a fault and all he is doing is a disservice to all involved. Guy chooses friendship over the betterment of the whole football program. truly disgusting

Advertisement
its so obvious its his defense. he refuse to fire his temple guys but on offense will go after big names for coaching. Franklin and Williams coach the two most flawed positions on our team as far as skill.

OP is full of it with this fake insider gimmick of his.

And if Folden really wants to help recruiting he'll quit.

what are you talking about? when u guys had a 125 page thread about golden being fired. how many posts did i make telling u it was wrong? I have given accurate heads up on many of things while u guys are pm'ing people about fake breaking news. I guarantee you know the guy who told me this, he is well known but i dont want to blow him up because i dont want golden to be a ***** and cut him off from the program.

i also know i said irvin would never play for paul williams and u had half the people on here predicting him to the canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back