If Golden stays

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I want to see him fire franklin and williams and hire Kevin Patrick and T-rob. thats a positive

Advertisement
If he stays and those changes are made, that will be OK. But Coach No D has to go....

LULZ. Here comes the scapegoat crew trying to convince themselves all will be swell if Folden scapegoats some assistants. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Canehog Day.

Advertisement
Those would be strong moves. I just don't get the feeling that Golden is the type of guy to fire anybody. Has he fired anyone since he's been here? Anyone on his staff at temple?

Advertisement
Golden offers more job security than teachers with tenure.

He's not firing one person

I don't see how the entire defense isn't reshuffled in the offseason. We already heard from Pete that they are pretty much gone.

Al should take over coaching the DL and DBs the way he took over the playcalling around the time of the VT game through halftime of the F$U game.

Advertisement
I've accepted that Al ain't leaving, my one hope is some staff improvements. I'm not holding my breath for those though

Would be a HUGE move if he cleans house on defense.

Best thing in the WORLD would be hiring Orgeron as DC/ Asst HC, and TRob from UF. That would be a F8cking BALLS out Boss move for AG.

Would be a HUGE move if he cleans house on defense.

Best thing in the WORLD would be hiring Orgeron as DC/ Asst HC, and TRob from UF. That would be a F8cking BALLS out Boss move for AG.

What's Orgeron ever done as a DC that makes you confident considering he's never been a DC?

Advertisement
If they win out, beating the two sh*tty teams by 17 or more each
don't expect any changes
unfortunately as I want NoD and Williams gone
Franklin to some measure also

in fact, if the entire D staff was gone, keeping Barrow for recruiting more or less, would be wonderful
but don't fool yourself thinking any of this will happen
it would take 30 plus hung on us by Pitt or UVA

If they win out, beating the two sh*tty teams by 17 or more each
don't expect any changes
unfortunately as I want NoD and Williams gone
Franklin to some measure also

in fact, if the entire D staff was gone, keeping Barrow for recruiting more or less, would be wonderful
but don't fool yourself thinking any of this will happen
it would take 30 plus hung on us by Pitt or UVA

You want to keep Barrow?

If Golden stays, he's going to end up hiring people who aren't football coaches like Coker had to do back in 2006 when he hired a pilot to coach WR'.s Golden will be hiring the Korean ferry captain to coach DB's.

Advertisement
Back