If Georgia beats Clemson

Advertisement
He’s been hurt all camp. Unless he came back today, there backup right now is the Helms kid.

he was on the sidelines, and listed as backup on depth chart. Supposedly made some crazy fast recovery from torn achilles in spring.

he was on the sidelines, and listed as backup on depth chart. Supposedly made some crazy fast recovery from torn achilles in spring.
I haven’t looked at their depth chart but you could be right. I was told 2 weeks ago he hadn’t taken many live snaps and if DJ got hurt they probably wouldn’t send him in.

UGA looked real good tonight wait until they start getting healthy they will be a scary team man.
Their offense blows and their D held Clemson to 3 and scored 7 on their own ... how much better are you expecting the D to play?

Part of that was on him. If Bamas QB was back there they win by 2 scores. He missed wide open running lanes and held the ball too long all night. The pick-6 was awful.
DJ U looked like a young QB with a bit of the deer in the headlights and Young looked like a veteran. No pun intended.

Advertisement
Their offense blows and their D held Clemson to 3 and scored 7 on their own ... how much better are you expecting the D to play?

to their offense credit, they were without Pickens, Washington, and another cat at WR who either starts or plays alot

He can and needs to be though, that’s my point. To run Lawrence like they did and NOt dj is stupid. Dj is much more athletic and faster than Big Ben
I watched him when he played last year. He's just not that dude. He's not a runner, although Clemson ran him 14 times against UGA which includes scrambles. As a team, they only ran the ball 23 times total. It's obvious they know they have Oline issues. Maybe more than we do. Giving up 7 sacks in a one score game, you'd think they would have had close to 40 rush attempts.

Advertisement
I haven’t looked at their depth chart but you could be right. I was told 2 weeks ago he hadn’t taken many live snaps and if DJ got hurt they probably wouldn’t send him in.
yes He was cleared but I don't think anyone expected him on the field. Their QB room is beyond thin...

Clemson’s OL is Swiss; that was their biggest ?mark all season. That was the concern on their msg boards. Uiagalei is not really a runner like that. He’s mobile but he’s lacks the mobility as Trevor. But don’t get it twisted, Clemson’s defense is a monster, and they r not going to face another defense of this caliber, but they r ripe for 2 losses w/ an ACC crown this season. They’ll be NY6 eligible, but I highly doubt they make or r in discussion for the CFP this yr if they lose this game. The ACC is not looking good thus far to help their case.
ACC took a major hit this weekend. Every ranked ACC team loss.

Advertisement
As I've tried to explain multiple times on here to the "I swear we gotta have the only fanbase that....". No, we don't. Every ******* fanbase is the same.
So funny that every fan base is as retarded as the people on here. Especially the ones who believed the canes were gonna win. I just wanted them to Cover lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back