If CCSU were to play Jacksonville ST... Who would win?

Canesrule230

Recruit
Premium
I don't know much about FCS ball so I'm curious if this would be a competitive game or if one team is hands down the better program?

Advertisement
Ooh fun fact! I taught at JSU for 7 years from 2012-2019. I was there for Bill Clark's last year before he went to UAB. JSU has always been sneaky good with athletic QBs - they beat Ole Miss with Ryan Perrilioux a while back. That was their claim to fame until FSU this year.

When they have a good defense they usually run the table in conference and then get bounced in the 2nd round of the playoffs by North Dakota St or James Madison or someone like that.

They just now changed from the Ohio Valley Conference to the ASUN but the OVC was garbage every year except for a couple teams.

I think JSU would beat CCSU by 7-10 unless their QB implodes.

Ooh fun fact! I taught at JSU for 7 years from 2012-2019. I was there for Bill Clark's last year before he went to UAB. JSU has always been sneaky good with athletic QBs - they beat Ole Miss with Ryan Perrilioux a while back. That was their claim to fame until FSU this year.

When they have a good defense they usually run the table in conference and then get bounced in the 2nd round of the playoffs by North Dakota St or James Madison or someone like that.

They just now changed from the Ohio Valley Conference to the ASUN but the OVC was garbage every year except for a couple teams.

****, I haven’t heard RP’s name in eons! Dude was supposed to be the second coming!

Advertisement

You wouldnt happen to know a professor there by the name of Paul Beezley would you?

That team we played on Saturday was historically bad. I have no idea whos idea it was to play them. Usually when we play some downtrodden school like that at least its the first game or there is something in it for the fans. (great band if its an HBCU) But we got nothing out of that. I hope thats the last time any UM AD schedules any team like that again.

Advertisement
Pretty sure I remember reading that Jax State had the most former FBS/SEC players on an FCS roster a few years ago fwiw. They would destroy CCSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back