If Canes win tomorrow….

I’m not watching
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our guys would miss tackling him if they're trying to help remove him from the field 😉
I can so see that happening. That, or one of our guys targets him after he's down, then struts around like he made a game winning tackle, before getting that confused look on his face that says, "What? What did I do?"

On a side note, when we played them in the Gator Bowl after the 99 season, me and their mascot got into a slight disagreement. I was on the front row in the endzone holding a sign that said New Millennium Belongs to Canes, since the game was on NBC. Buzz walked by, pointed, and laughed at me. I yelled down to him, "Hey! Don't make me come down there and kick your ***!" So, he waved me down to the field. I started to climb over the wall when it hit me... I might get thrown out if I do that, so I called him up. "I'll get kicked out if I come down there, so you gotta come up here!" As fate would have it, I was very close to the GT band. He climbed up the band leader's ladder and came into the stands. After a few lines were drawn, he backed off. As he went down the ladder I yelled out, "If you're a REAL yellowjacket, why don't you fly your *** down?" He shook his head in shame and kept going. Not long after that, he actually visited the Grassy board and confirmed it was him. He was a really cool dude, and it was an awesome memory. The whole section was egging us on. Good times. GT fans, generally speaking, are pretty good people.

How do I not bet my kids 529 plan on under 45
When I used to bet heavy, I’d lose more than my share of games like this.

28 points scored in the last 8 minutes.
14 points in the last 2:36.

Forget the pick 6 for a TD, how about Kelly on the roughing call…on 4th down…that set up GT’s last TD.
smh

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I used to bet heavy, I’d lose more than my share of games like this.

28 points scored in the last 8 minutes.
14 points in the last 2:36.

Forget the pick 6 for a TD, how about Kelly on the roughing call…on 4th down…that set up GT’s last TD.
smh

I was sick to my stomach bro

The sequence of events was unreal

Even in a win this team finds a way to hurt me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back