If Al Golden isn't fired tomorrow.....

Advertisement
I was definitely willing to give him the benefit of the doubt every step of the way, but the time to fire him came after UVA and was cemented by the Pitt game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He shouldn't even be allowed to address the team after that game.

However...you guys have to keep in mind we have the biggest ****tard administration/decision makers in the country. This program has been run by incompetent imbeciles for about a decade....so nothing would surprise me.

By the way, I find it hilarious that it takes tonights loss from some of the remaining slurpers to finally admit Golden is a ******. Some of the names in this thread, posting the things they are now posting, is pretty ******* funny.

Retaining him will show they don't care about winning. They're happy collecting their shared revenue check and having fun.

They won't fire him, not with a new president coming it. We can only hope he resigns and or negotiates a buy out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should have been fired after the 1st quarter

They should had fired his ***, after Maryland threw the sixth frigging bubble screen his first game and there were no adjustments to the defense. Oh I forgot, stupid *** Donna had just given him a 300 years extension before the first down of football. Thanks Donna!!!!!!!!!

When you thought there was no way they could retain the head coach of a 6-6 football team, that lost it's last 3 games, 2 of which came to teams who had 4 and 5 wins at the time they lost to them, and was fighting in the locker room...

Blake James was like...

post-54025-Odell-Beckham-Junior-amazing-o-qfON.gif

Advertisement
Retaining him will show they don't care about winning. They're happy collecting their shared revenue check and having fun.

ACC should toss UM out of the conference if this school isn't more proactive about improving their football program.

Advertisement
Back