If a Banner is going to be flying this is what..

MizCane

Senior
It needs to say: Fire D'Onofrio #CandyCanes

I have come to the realization that Golden will not be fired. His contract runs another 5 years and he has done great things OFF the field. Our facilities are a lot better, our recruiting, S. Fl relationships, and the stability of the program.

Realistically, we don't have the money to buy him out then go get a top notch coach. We would be rolling the dice all over again and I feel Golden, while hasn't shown the ability to win a big game, can run this program better then someone we would have to take a risk on.

If we look at his tenure so far, it has been the defense that has been our worst enemy. I think Golden deserves a chance to get this thing straight but does he have the balls to look himself in the mirror and change some things around? D-coordinator and scheme have to be the first thing and if he is unwilling to do that then hen must go.

I am very down on Golden right now and if D'Onofrio makes it past Jan 1. I am done with Golden even though I have one foot out the door already.

Advertisement
This is Al Golden's defense. Not just Mark D'Onofrio's. This is the defense Al wants out there. Getting a new DC, while a good idea, will not change the philosophy of the defense. Why not? Because it is what Al wants. I am not sure how to be any ******* clearer. Removing Donofrio will not change how our defense plays. Al Golden will run this defense until he is no longer the coach at the University of Miami.

Al Golden will run this defense until he is no longer the coach at the University of Miami.
Al Golden will run this defense until he is no longer the coach at the University of Miami.

Stop kidding yourselves. With that man in charge this is what you are going to get every year.

Stop kidding yourself to believe we have Texas or Bama money. I don't like what is going on but I'm being a realist. Al Golden isn't going anywhere. So the next best thing is to get a whole new defensive staff and scheme. Like I said, he absolutely needs to to be successful. If he doesn't he will be fired after next season. I just don't think he will be removed. He will be forced to change the D first.

Why does Golden get some kind of pass? **** him and his pillars of ****, and his tie, and his whole nonsense attitude.

He must go. If he fired him two years ago and tried the whole new scheme thing, he might have been able to save himself another year or two. That ship has sailed, he's going down with it.

Stop kidding yourself to believe we have Texas or Bama money. I don't like what is going on but I'm being a realist. Al Golden isn't going anywhere. So the next best thing is to get a whole new defensive staff and scheme. Like I said, he absolutely needs to to be successful. If he doesn't he will be fired after next season. I just don't think he will be removed. He will be forced to change the D first.

They're going to lose money by keeping Golden.

Advertisement
2 years ago he had a viable excuse and we were all on our knees thanking him for staying through the NCAA ****. People flew banners thanking him. He just took over and a lot of key players jumped after their JR season. I'm not saying that's why we sucked on D because clearly it is the scheme but at that time we could all generally agree he needded a chance to have continuity and some upperclassmen to run the D. We are now at that point and nothing has changed so now is the time to go for coacch D.

A C C

AL CANT COACH

A C C

AL CANT COACH

A C C

AL CANT COACH

1/2 price Lap dances at the Booby Trap ( nee to pay for banner)

Advertisement
He even says that he signs off on it. In that case Golden doesn't get it and is the one that needs to go

I have come to the realization that Golden will not be fired. His contract runs another 5 years and he has done great things OFF the field. Our facilities are a lot better, our recruiting, S. Fl relationships, and the stability of the program.

Realistically, we don't have the money to buy him out then go get a top notch coach. We would be rolling the dice all over again and I feel Golden, while hasn't shown the ability to win a big game, can run this program better then someone we would have to take a risk on.

If we look at his tenure so far, it has been the defense that has been our worst enemy. I think Golden deserves a chance to get this thing straight but does he have the balls to look himself in the mirror and change some things around? D-coordinator and scheme have to be the first thing and if he is unwilling to do that then hen must go.

I am very down on Golden right now and if D'Onofrio makes it past Jan 1. I am done with Golden even though I have one foot out the door already.

if he were an offensive coach and the D sucked that would be one thing but this is his pride and glory, he will never fire Dorito because Dorito is just an extension of Golden, doing his bidding, If they fired Dorito he would just bring in another puppet. but that wont happen, GOLDEN WILL NEVER FIRE DORITO, golden would give the ultimatum of dorito goes he goes.

Think we should be more cerebral about it...

"our DB's play .................This far off the line. #fireEmAll

I got nothing against Golden despite the fact he cannot coach. Not crazy about the firing references. Can get the point across with "WE WANT BUTCH"

Advertisement

what-happens-in-media-planning-donald-trump-youre-fired-gif.gif

What do you not understand about this phrase? You could hire a DC, but guess what his boss => Al Golden will tell him to run? How about ......Al Golden's defense?

And what defense does Al Golden run everyone? How about...a 3-4 zone read.

Hmm, what defense are we running now? A 3-4 zone read.

And what defense will Al Golden run if the administration tries to force him to run a different defense? ..............wait for it......... a 3-4 zone read.

Why? Cause that is the defense Al Golden studied. It is what he believes in his heart of hearts will work. That's it dude. It's over. Unless you want to see the same **** next year as the last 3 going on 4. Fire D Onofrio, keep Golden = same ****, new year.

No one to date has stated Golden's buyout.

Is is 50/50?

No way it's 100% Golden, and he gets the entire contract amount.

No way!

Advertisement
Leave my screen name out of the banner; In fact don't do the banner it hurts the program and recruiting.

Take it easy on Al this week he's dealing with a significant personal issue.

If the defense or team collapses against Duke then there's reason to complain but do it in a dignified manner. It's clear to me Al has to make coaching and scheme changes or the results will be the same. There is a lot of talent on this team and it's not showing up on game day.

There's a lot more to tell but I'm not allowed to start posts on this website (a good one I might add) but there's a lot going on in Coral Gables and the people there see the same things the fans see.

Banner: "Fire Gluten, Fire Dorito." Just so we can watch the reporters explain with a straight face who Gluten and Dorito are.

Advertisement
Back