IDK about you but...

Laugh.

We consistently win 9-10 games a year, I'm going to be the one laughing.

SGB.

Shouldda got Butch.

Advertisement
Laugh.

SGB.

Shouldda got Butch.
Old and tired. Love how the only Butch contingent ignores the 8-5 record his last year there despite a draft heavy class (even with suspensions).

Richt can can win national championship and we will still hear the Bbb or sgb fools.

Butch was a pipedream because our last coaching hire was between Trestman, Edsall, and Golden. That changed when we got the coach with the 5th highest winning percentage among active coaches

Advertisement
Richt left him a loaded roster with a top 5 recruiting class coming in this year...I would think he's safe for at least 3 years then the next 3 will be the indication of what kind of coach he really is...

I hope uga loses every game but florida. I hope gt beats the **** out of them in Athens next year

Laugh.

SGB.

Shouldda got Butch.
Old and tired. Love how the only Butch contingent ignores the 8-5 record his last year there despite a draft heavy class (even with suspensions).

Richt can can win national championship and we will still hear the Bbb or sgb fools.

Don't talk. I say that big talk is sikum.

Show me.

Advertisement
Yeah that's Bud Elliott aka FSU fanboy.

We could have hired Urban Meyer and he would still find a way to discredit us.

Advertisement
I hate that guy from SB Nation recruiting.com saying how Kirby Smart is all business that there was no way he loses 29 games in 7 years like CMR did in his last years at Georgia like he is some improvised unacomplished guy.

Smart might lose 29 games next year.

Advertisement
Back