IDK about you but...

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
I hate that guy from SB Nation recruiting.com saying how Kirby Smart is all business that there was no way he loses 29 games in 7 years like CMR did in his last years at Georgia like he is some improvised unacomplished guy.

Advertisement
I meant by that a first time coach with no prior success in his resume, (see FSU tenure) or uninspired. Anyways CMR can prove a lot of people wrong if he wants...

Advertisement
Kirby smart will be lucky to average 9 wins a year. Feel bad for UGA fans but thanks for the coach!

I hate that guy from SB Nation recruiting.com saying how Kirby Smart is all business that there was no way he loses 29 games in 7 years like CMR did in his last years at Georgia like he is some improvised unacomplished guy.

Lmao

Make no mistake about it they hate that Richt came to Miami. And they'll always pump up SEC coaches. That's what they're paid to do.

Before mark Richt was hired by Miami, they said he's a great coach with a great record that needed a change of scenery

Now he sucks lol

Advertisement
I'm with the op on this one....how the fck does he know a guy that's never been a head coach is going to be successful....Pure tomfckery

Advertisement
They're celebrating bringing in a guy with no head coaching experience to coach a major program in the SEC? It might have worked 15 years ago for UGA but I don't think it works anymore. See UF. Their last two head coaches that had no head coaching experience, bombed.

The fact Saban went and hired Pruitt is all I need to know about Smart. Smart will fail at UGA and if Richt is allowed to run the team without meddling from higher ups, like what he was dealing with toward the end of his tenure in Athens, then Miami will be the big winners in this deal.

Advertisement
Well smart is off to a great start canceling his official visits with commits and helping their in conference rival win a national championship in a few weeks..

Advertisement
Back