Idiotic jameis strikes again LOL

Advertisement
Donna, Blake and Al have managed to displace all things fsu from second place on my hate list. Worse, they are about to even push the frigging gators out of first place. Something even ex-wife could not do. They flew ND away last week.

Advertisement
Who cares? Our program is being sacked and looted by the Visigoths.

I like the "Fall of Rome" example, but we're years past that point. UM football is more like Timbuktu- buried for a thousand years in the sand. The stuff of legends, but completely irrelevant to the modern mind.

**** MY LIFE

Advertisement
I actually wonder if this guy is going to fall down the boards on draft day. He certainly has top first round potential, but he has all the makings of a troubled head case. This is the kind of guy that destroy's a teams bottom line and ruins GM's careers.

If this is at FSU with what one would presume would be Jimbo having all sorts of babysitters looking after him, and a compliant university police and local city PD basically all looking the other way, imagine what this guy is going to be like when he's totally off the leash, with millions in the bank, and totally left alone to this own devices.

This cat will be arrested within his first season for something. He's going to be a HUGE distraction and headache for whatever team drafts him.

I wonder how many teams are going to be leery of pulling the trigger on this guy because of of his antics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back