IDGAFIAP: Brad Kaaya's senior season HLs

D

deleted3746

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1269507/brad-kaaya

22.png
43.png

Advertisement
The thing i love is his pocket awareness looks like peyton he bounces around alot like him and he throws guys open, alot of his wrs get no seperation and he makes it look like 7 on 7 drills. This qb wont kill a qb camp like SM but he will kill u between the hashes and use the whole field, I think we got the 1 guys that will make our O beat any D.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden thread 52+ pages. Our future potential savior QB, 7 posts. Makes sense

he might not be here if golden and coley aren't.

Which is why its baffling all the hate and desire for Golden to go to PSU. It will cripple this years class, quite possibly leading to the lose of Valentine, Yearby, and Kaaya; and basically restart the cycle all over again. Its wishful thinking that a better coach is going to even come here, much less succeed.

Advertisement
This kid must take to coaching really well. I haven't watched his junior highlights in a while, but based on my recollection he has improved dramatically over the course of the past year, which I take as a great sign.

Also not a mechanics expert, but he reminds me of Drew Brees in a few regards (not body type, obviously): a wide base and good feet, he seems to tilt his back shoulder down slightly, which I think helps load up the throw and vary his delivery, which, like Brees, he does well. Can't remember the other comparisons people made, but would be interested.

Very excited for him to be on campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back