Idgaf we are going to whoop floriduh

Advertisement
1547258617430.png

They'll be the media darlings ,the favorites, a top ten team going up against an unranked Canes team with a chip on their shoulder. Stop their running game and it's on. We'll beat them but it will be close. This would be just the kind of game that Richt would not have our team prepared for.
Manny will have this game circled...twice!

Advertisement
They'll be the media darlings ,the favorites, a top ten team going up against an unranked Canes team with a chip on their shoulder. Stop their running game and it's on. We'll beat them but it will be close. This would be just the kind of game that Richt would not have our team prepared for.
Manny will have this game circled...twice!
What running game? Whole new OL for 2019.

Being game 1 I definitely like UFs chances

FSU fans thought they were gonna get a easy W too as did Michigan

Defense will have Henderson and Wilson to lock up 2 best WRs plus

Zuniga and Greenard at DE

Reese back to call the D

Offense brings back all the RBs and WRs minus Scarlett

Ya it’s gonna be a fun game

Any idea who the QB will be?

Advertisement
I like our chances a **** of a lot better than I did on Dec 28th.

What running game? Whole new OL for 2019.
Heggie and Buchanan are 2 very good pieces coming back along with Chris Bleich being pretty much a guaranteed starter

It’s all about the OL coach he turned that group that was trash for 3 years straight under McElwaine into a **** good group

Perine, Pierce, Toney etc will def answer your question of what run game?

Agreed. With the new staff I also like our shot vs Gayturds. Can’t wait to mop the floor with their women!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heggie and Buchanan are 2 very good pieces coming back along with Chris Bleich being pretty much a guaranteed starter

It’s all about the OL coach he turned that group that was trash for 3 years straight under McElwaine into a **** good group

Okay, I'll grant you that you have some talent on the OL, but their still new working together and this is the first game. I think they'll be having some big issues handling Miami's front 7.

Meat me in the parking lot before the game.

Advertisement
Back