Ideas for watching game on ABC???

Advertisement
Locally here in Texas there is a contract dispute with ABC and DirecTV. Does anyone have any suggestions how to stream the game live?
I have the same issue with Dish. HD antenna at Walmart for $25. Call Direct and complain that you're paying for locals as Dish credited me $30 for the cost of the antenna. Takes only seconds to plug it into coax on back of TV. Works great.

Advertisement
I still have an old pair of rabbit ears with the foil that work perfectly fine. Cut the cord awhile ago, & haven't looked back.

I have YouTube TV. You can get a free 2-week trial here:

You're going to need a device with the YouTube TV app. If you have a smart tv connected to the internet, you should be able to download the app to the tv without having to buy Chromecast or another device to connect to the tv. Then download the YouTube TV app to your phone over your wi-fi network and start casting to your tv. When you cast to the tv, the content streaming occurs from the device connected to your tv, and control the channel from your phone. You may have the ability to do everything from your tv. My tvs have internet, but I can't download the app to it so I have Chromecast, Google Nest, and a MiBox for my 3 tvs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Antennas make me think of top hats and horse-and-buggies, or at least of finger-dial rotary phones and black & white TV.

Advertisement
Locally here in Texas there is a contract dispute with ABC and DirecTV. Does anyone have any suggestions how to stream the game live?
I'm in the same boat. We should be able to watch it on watchespn. I'm able to see the Michigan St vs Penn St. game on it right now and its being carried on ABC.

Antennas make me think of top hats and horse-and-buggies, or at least of finger-dial rotary phones and black & white TV.

I used an antenna and a friend directv login for close to 10 years and never paid a dollar for tv. I only paid for high speed internet.

I just got cable for the first time since I was 25 now that my girlfriend moved in with me

Advertisement
Back