Ideal Sitch For Enos and Hurts

Ghostcane

Recruit
Our situation is made to order for both of these guys. We all know that our overall talent level doesn’t suck and that the sources of our failures in 2018 are incredibly easy to isolate: coaching on offense, QB play and OL play. Assuming the addition of Enos and Hurts solves two of the three issues, we should have zero problem getting back to being a 10 win team with our schedule. We do that and these guys are heroes. Can’t figure out for the life of me why Hurts would choose Maryland over us.

Advertisement
Our situation is made to order for both of these guys. We all know that our overall talent level doesn’t suck and that the sources of our failures in 2018 are incredibly easy to isolate: coaching on offense, QB play and OL play. Assuming the addition of Enos and Hurts solves two of the three issues, we should have zero problem getting back to being a 10 win team with our schedule. We do that and these guys are heroes. Can’t figure out for the life of me why Hurts would choose Maryland over us.

Enos and Hurts, f[]ck sake, God himself can't overcome Miami's DIII OL.

Is Miami better this am with Enos? Absolutely.

Will poor OL play probably cost Miami at least 3 losses next year? Yes.

It must get fixed.

It must get fixed.

Not with our pansy schedule... maybe lose 2..

Put it on the Poll, Guillermo:

Guy that calls situation “Sitch”:

1) Douche
2) No Douche

😂😜🤪😝😜
If I told you that I’m also fond of saying “Drop the Zero and get with the Hero”, would that sway your opinion?

Advertisement

It must get fixed.

I'd like a competent OL coach before we throw the kids under the bus. We had a journeyman OL coach teach these kids under a retarded offensive system.

I'd like a competent OL coach before we throw the kids under the bus. We had a journeyman OL coach teach these kids under a retarded offensive system.

Fair enough. I dont believe we have a single legitimate DI OL starter, but lets give new OL Coach a chance to work miracles.

Advertisement
Locksley and perhaps they have some offensive lineman

...God himself can't overcome Miami's DIII OL.

It must get fixed.

Circa 3 Sep 18...

And this is why I'm the Empirical OG.

Hate on my platinum playa-ness because you disagree with my opinions...

Don't bring a toothpick to an artillery barrage when trying to discuss factual observations.

Advertisement
Back