I'd rather have Larry Coker

OrangetieFatface

Thunderdome
Can you imagine how much ******* clappin that guy would've done by now.

We'd be revelant, if for nothing else but that.

Advertisement
no we wouldnt. talk to guys that played under him. he had no idea how to run a team. also, i really wasnt a fan of him as a OC.

Advertisement
no we wouldnt. talk to guys that played under him. he had no idea how to run a team. also, i really wasnt a fan of him as a OC.

He did run the number one offense in the country in 00... I know I know.... Anyone would have had the # 1 offense with that roster...Even James Coley....Or would he? Some guys are HC's. Some guys are OC's. Some guys are not even close.

Don't know if Coker is an upgrade but at least he doesn't have it in him to hold an administration hostage by the gonads and sell us fans used cars

NEED A SOLID AD.... FAT PAUL DEE WAS A TRAIN WRECK.... COKER THE JOKER
NEED TO HIRE A TOP NOTCH TO MAKE IT HAPPEN

It was odd that our offenses under him as head coach got worse and worse when he was an offensive guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only reason why Coker was successful was strong player leadership, particularly the seniors and departing juniors. After that, as player leadership diminished the program was no longer self actuated.

His lax direction continued to the point that the direction of the program ran increasingly out of steam year by year. Enter Randy, and voila - junk. Enter Golden to establish the era of mirages, lofty marketing speak, and incompetence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back