I'd hate to be in a foxhole with a lot of you

fox.jpg

Advertisement
I see this team winning MAYBE 2 more games... POSSIBLY DUKE & Virginia and they both play hard nosed on offense

Most CIS posters arent actual Canes fans OP.

Like 2% of them are alums or students, and 75% of them are whiny trolls. They don't actually attend games and they have no idea where Coral Gables is. It's kind've sad actually

The high expectations of 2016 have slipped away. Let's play out the season, see if Richt makes any staff changes, and look forward to what may be a banner recruiting class.

I don't understand how quickly the fan base has turned on this coaching staff, and Brad Kaaya. Ritch is 7 games into this! You don't turn around a football program that has been left to ROT under Donna Shalala since 2001 in 7 games. HE HASN'T EVEN BROUGHT IN 1 RECRUITING CLASS!! How are you going to call this man a bust without 1 kid on the team he has recruited? When the season started the oddsmakers had us winning 6 games this season. Just because we have a new staff doesn't mean we are magically a better team! It takes time. We all knew our Oline was going to be bad this year...if our line can't keep Kaaya from getting HIS TEETH KNOCKED OUT, how do you expect him to have time to check down and throw? Let Coach Ritch and his staff bring in some recruits....let them coach up the guys who are here...we're going to be good. Ritch is not a bust, Searels is not a bust, Kaaya is not regressing! This is not Call of Duty where you can buy a new gun pack and be better in 30 seconds. It takes time to right the ship, and I for one am happy Coach Ritch is here and trust him to get the job done!

Go Canes!

In what branch of the military did you serve?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's fair to judge a coach on games played.

Jimmy Johnson was 8-5 his first year. If this fan base was around back then you would have called him a failure as well.

They did call him failure. Many were calling for his head. We are Miami. What are we doing getting a coach from Okie State. They also said he couldn't win the big one or didn't have a signature win after the losses to Tennessee and PedU. The refrain was "He three three of the top five guys drafted and he couldn't beat a slow footed PSU team". Sounds fanmiliar.

You guys act like discussing specific failures is off limits.

You think Ritch has been perfect as a playcaller/OC, OP? If you don't, then quit preaching this "Ritch can do no wrong because it's his first year at UM" load of crap.

If you think he's been exceptional as a playcaller/OC then go check yourself into a mental ward.

There's a difference between criticism of playcalling and talking about flying banners.

I don't understand how quickly the fan base has turned on this coaching staff, and Brad Kaaya. Ritch is 7 games into this! You don't turn around a football program that has been left to ROT under Donna Shalala since 2001 in 7 games. HE HASN'T EVEN BROUGHT IN 1 RECRUITING CLASS!! How are you going to call this man a bust without 1 kid on the team he has recruited? When the season started the oddsmakers had us winning 6 games this season. Just because we have a new staff doesn't mean we are magically a better team! It takes time. We all knew our Oline was going to be bad this year...if our line can't keep Kaaya from getting HIS TEETH KNOCKED OUT, how do you expect him to have time to check down and throw? Let Coach Ritch and his staff bring in some recruits....let them coach up the guys who are here...we're going to be good. Ritch is not a bust, Searels is not a bust, Kaaya is not regressing! This is not Call of Duty where you can buy a new gun pack and be better in 30 seconds. It takes time to right the ship, and I for one am happy Coach Ritch is here and trust him to get the job done!

Go Canes!

I agree with your premise but you immediately sound ignorant talking sideways Shalala. Richt recruited Mark Walton and several players on the team when he was at UGA. Depth is an issue, yes, but the outrage is more about how we're losing games and the self-sabotage that persists. Richt hasn't been functioning at a high level with the playcall and even he'd admit as much.

The program has made great progress under Richt, but Brad looks like a shell of himself and that's on coach Richt for letting it continue 3 games in a row. He needs another year or two to get the roster up to par, but he also needs to correct the offense this season by finding a style (west-coast Offense?) to utilize the talent he has.

Most CIS posters arent actual Canes fans OP.

Like 2% of them are alums or students, and 75% of them are whiny trolls. They don't actually attend games and they have no idea where Coral Gables is. It's kind've sad actually

U have to be an alum to be a fan is the dumbest **** people say man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back